RiverRaider

Biden’s Plan to Quell Rioters And Left-Wing Terror

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

Well we saw what happened in the Land of CHAZ. As soon as the mayor said she thought it should end, the communists closed up shop and went away. Biden will have this same level of control over the communist forces at his disposal. He can simply tell them to stop and they will do so.

4 mins ago, FishinMortician said:

Well we saw what happened in the Land of CHAZ. As soon as the mayor said she thought it should end, the communists closed up shop and went away. Biden will have this same level of control over the communist forces at his disposal. He can simply tell them to stop and they will do so.

I honestly do not believe that is the going to be the case, unless he caves into every nutty left wing thing on their wishlist, even then, they may not 

He has to recognize it first. 

Right now, his plan as you hear each and every night in the main stream and from our fan favorites here, they are peaceful soccer moms. :rolleyes:

About two weeks ago he said lock up the violent protestors....when the protestors cause becomes violent then it’s no longer a protest ....you would have to find the video where he says that or close to it .....that was the first and  last time I heard him say that.

From a moment in June and a prepared speech:

Joe Biden calls Black Lives Matter protests a 'wake up call for our nation' and slams Trump for tear gassing peaceful demonstrators

• On Tuesday, Joe Biden addressed the national protests against police brutality and racism provoked by George Floyd's death at the hands of police.
  • The former vice president attempted to draw a stark contrast between his response to the demonstrations and the president's handling of the national unrest. 
  • "I won't traffic in fear and division. I won't fan the flames of hate," Biden said. "I will seek to heal the racial wounds that have long plagued this country — not use them for political gain.

And that is the end of it. The rest of his prepared comments were devoid of any details. 

Bromide Biden. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

From a month ago, after Biden corrected some of his earlier statements, like his walking back his "absolutely" response to the question on defunding LE:

Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Alicia Garza Says Joe Biden Is 'Far Away' From Changes Democratic Voters Want

BY PAULINA CACHERO 

JULY 16, 2020 7:58 PM EDT

As protests against racial injustice spread across the country after Floyd’s death on May 25, presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has positioned himself as the candidate who could root out systemic racism in America. But Alicia Garza, co-founder of the Black Lives Matter movement and the principal of Black Future Labs, says Biden is still “far away” from the change that Democratic voters want to see.

“Frankly, I think [the Biden campaign is] well aware that they are pretty far from the concerns that this movement has put forward—and that is not acceptable,” Garza said during a TIME100 Talks discussion. “We need to push him to be a better candidate if he’s going to be the presumptive nominee.”

Garza co-founded the Black Lives Matter movement in 2013 in response to the unjust killing of Trayvon Martin. Since then, the Black Lives Matter movement has swelled, becoming a rallying cry for racial justice, particularly during the pandemic.

Edited by flyangler

18 mins ago, flyangler said:

From a month ago, after Biden corrected some of his earlier statements, like his walking back his "absolutely" response to the question on defunding LE:

Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Alicia Garza Says Joe Biden Is 'Far Away' From Changes Democratic Voters Want

Don't worry, his (meaning the Democrat Establishment) pick for VP will be an alt left black woman. They'll get what they want when Gropey Joe steps down in a year if he wins.

it will end if he gets elected.  He doesn't have to do anything.   The democrats are probably paying instigators to keep the violence going.   Mayors will miraculously start enforcing the law, prosecuters will miraculously bring charges against vandals and thugs.   

Its mob tactics

Demicrats = Hamas

44 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

If he were to win the election...

You think he wouldn’t as POTUS? 

I don’t think he has any interest in alienating his base