Knight771

Racists!!!! Seattle

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

The African American, female, police chief of Seattle Washington just resigned.  They cut the police budget and cut her pay.  The previous Police Chief was a white man.  So now, the oh so liberal mayor and city council of Seattle have cut the pay of a black female's job from what it was when a white man was in the exact same position.  She didn't seem to be doing a bad job, other than cowtowing to the liberal government.  Liberals eat their own.  It is too funny.  Hope the lady lands a police chief position in a nice, conservative community/state where people will appreciate her work, if she DESERVES IT.  Nothing more and nothing less.

Liberalism is Leprosy

Coming from a leftist utopia, I have to ask. Was she an affirmative action promotion or did she truly earn that position? 

I'm going to assume the latter. 

4 mins ago, J said:

Coming from a leftist utopia, I have to ask. Was she an affirmative action promotion or did she truly earn that position? 

I'm going to assume the latter. 

J, Affirmative Action is another liberal policy that rots everything it touches.  It immediately brands any "protected minority" as possibly being under qualified and/or incompetent for the position given.  Hell, we had an affirmative action President for the past eight years and he was freakin awful. (Looked and talked good, though).  Like you, I'll given anyone the benefit of the doubt but that's what Affirmative Action does.

10 mins ago, fish643 said:

She was a little too light skinned Chief Carmen Best

.... remember, she ain't black if she ain't for Biden

She was a dem in Portland, of course she is for Biden.  

Must have been a sizable paycut if she quit -or- it came with other regulation changes that made the job more difficult to do.

I think it’s safe to say the property values in that area just plummeted.