ridenfish

Leftist mob assaults police officer and his family

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Alt leftists weren’t happy that this cop had to shoot a few of their criminal buddies.  All justified of course, but that seems to mean nothing to leftists judging by what happened in Chicago and other places. 
The mob comes to his house and vandalizes it, assaults him, and in their final act of peacefully protesting one of them unloads a shotgun round into a house with kids. Oh yeah, did I mention the cop is black?

Donut always does great breakdown videos  

Edited by ridenfish

1 hour ago, ridenfish said:

Alt leftists weren’t happy that this cop had to shoot a few of their criminal buddies.  All justified of course, but that seems to mean nothing to leftists judging by what happened in Chicago and other places. 
The mob comes to his house and vandalizes it, assaults him, and in their final act of peacefully protesting one of them unloads a shotgun round into a house with kids. Oh yeah, did I mention the cop is black?

Donut always does great breakdown videos  

Black lives matter, unless your a cop trying to protect them. This is completely out of hand.

Looked to me like all the cases were a cop put in a life, or death, situation.

We all know how that is going to turn out.

If those folks would have obeyed the officer's orders, they would have cheated Darwin that time.

Posted (edited) · Report post

On our local facebook page, the 16 year old kid of a state trooper posted a picture of a thin blue line flag.  You should see the vile things thrown at him by rich white liberals.  He's a white supremacist, the cops are murderous oppressors, etc. 

This is how young republicans are made

Vile people these democrats

Edited by jkrock