MikeM58

Seattle Police Chief Resigns

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best Resigned effective September 4th, last night.  After 28 years with the Seattle PD and rising to the top spot, she said goodbye.  Best and her family have been harassed in their home by BLM "protesters" for weeks. Then the City Council approved a budget that would cut $4 million (about 1%, but the Council said more would be coming) from the police budget and reduce the force by 100 officers.  Chief Best was not allowed in any of the City Council discussions on the cuts.

So there you go BLM, you drove a strong Black woman out of a job running one of the biggest PD's in the country.  Good job.  BTW, have you set up any day cares, or fed anyone, or sent anyone to college, or helped pay someone's bills or done anything with the millions you raise, that would help someone's life?  

Of course not.  

5 mins ago, Nessmuk said:

Live by race, die by race.  What a stupid merry-go-round.

And we have leftists in this forum that were demanding other posters say "Black Lives Matter" as if to do that would make a positive change in anyone's life.

Who would be a good replacement?  I vote for the rapper that ran CHAZ!!!!

If it weren’t for the folks who are the taxpayers and still reside there they should let it burn ,the mayors house,the governors house , put the warlord in control and wall it in ...no doctors,no services. ,no schools Your not part of America ...ALL THE LEFTIST P O S MOVE RIGHT ON IN.Don’t tell us you don’t like the idea of sharing your family with who ever..KEN AND KAREN SAY ITS WONDERFUL..THE WARLORD IS NOW MASTER AND YOU ARE HIS SLAVES .Antifa could be the new police force I mean thugs....BUT IN CLASSIC P O S FORM YOU DEFEND THE TERRORISTS .DOES YOUR WIFE KNOW  YOU THINK THIS WAY.You wanting to go Portland and work for the war lord?I bet the wife and daughter would make wonderful slaves .have at it.WHAT  COULD GO WRONG.

She should resign. Get out before Satan himself begins to lead his forces.

I guess some people just don’t like BLM mobs encircling their family and their homes. I have heard that the mobs are quite peaceful and such. Maybe she looked out the window and saw evil White devils, and got confused as to the purpose of the gathered mobsters.

Diversity makes us stronger......because it teaches so many hard lessons.

i don't know if anyone said it before him, but Limbaugh was right

liberals are liberals first.

they put their belief that government is their god ahead of everything else.

31 mins ago, eddy said:

i don't know if anyone said it before him, but Limbaugh was right

There is absolutely no doubt of that.

33 mins ago, eddy said:

If this were the case, there would be some degree of order, what is happening there and other Democrat cities is not order, it is chaos.

A government is the system to govern a state or community. ... The Columbia Encyclopedia defines government as "a system of social control under which the right to make laws, and the right to enforce them, is vested in a particular group in society".