Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
J

Secret Service Shot a Gunman On The White House Grounds

Rate this topic

129 posts in this topic

He was sent to the hospital.

 

Trump was about to do a press conference. He was whisked away for a short time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

The leftist p o s are out of their minds......Somewhere spread out across America theres a 1000 of these s h t stains that are p I s s e d off the president wasn't SHOT...DO YOU THINK ANY DEMOCRATIC LEADER WILL DENOUNCE THE GUNMAN.....SHOULD WE BE RIOTING AS IN CHICAGO LAST NIGHT .Unfortunately it will get worse.The worst part about all the violence,this gunman will get the blessing of some of the members...CONGRADULATIONS YOU HAVE STOOPED TO NEW LOWS .

 

Edited by Surf bomber

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 mins ago, J said:

He was sent to the hospital.

 

Trump was about to do a press conference. He was whisked away for a short time. 

On the grounds Sure about that ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw that... very weird.

 

By tomorrow we'll know as much as matters about the guy.  Working assumption is that he (???) was a nut, hearing voices in his head, like the one who tried to drive through the gate a few years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, BrianBM said:

I saw that... very weird.

 

By tomorrow we'll know as much as matters about the guy.  Working assumption is that he (???) was a nut, hearing voices in his head, like the one who tried to drive through the gate a few years ago.

Probably all of this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Markushook said:

Don’t think so. Other side of gate. 

The shooting took place blocks away , not on the grounds or in front of the White House 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, Surf bomber said:

The leftist p o s are out of their minds......Somewhere spread out across America theres a 1000 of these s h t stains that are p I s s e d off the president wasn't SHOT...DO YOU THINK ANY DEMOCRATIC LEADER WILL DENOUNCE THE GUNMAN.....SHOULD WE BE RIOTING AS IN CHICAGO LAST NIGHT .Unfortunately it will get worse.The worst part about all the violence,this gunman will get the blessing of some of the members...CONGRADULATIONS YOU HAVE STOOPED TO NEW LOWS .

 

 

I love coffee, really I do.    But can I make a suggestion?   Try decaf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, Markushook said:

Then how did SS shoot the guy? 
Im only going on what was reported. I wasn’t there! 

SS are stationed blocks maybe even a mile square mile  from the WH protecting the President. 
most likely shot with a gun  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suspect that the Secret SErvice has gotten a lot edgier, and much quicker to apply lethal force, since that one runner with a knife got into the White House a few years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.