fishinambition

Trump's Second Term

Rate this topic

37 posts in this topic

What would you like to see? If the left arent brought to justice for these past few years Trump's entire presidency will be a failure imo. He's done well on trade deals, ok with the supreme court and less than ok on 2A. I hope he does better in his next term.

Hard to say because you'll never get an accurate picture of progress on the wall from this "press".  2A, sure.  A good pick for RBG's spot.  Or I can say I look forward to watching the extent they'll go to keep her on the bench.  Win/win there. It'll be progress or it'll be macabre entertainment that they'll make a dark comedy out of.  Weekend at Bernie's with robes.

8 mins ago, fishinambition said:

What would you like to see? If the left arent brought to justice for these past few years Trump's entire presidency will be a failure imo. He's done well on trade deals, ok with the supreme court and less than ok on 2A. I hope he does better in his next term.

What did he miss regarding 2a?

I want to see the Obama coup plotters brought to justice, as well as the kiddie touchers.

The wall from sea to shining Gulf,  and spending lowered to a sustainable level.

He should allow internet sales of firearms, interstate sale of handguns, remove restrictions on suppressors , make legislation making constitutional carry the law of the law for starters.  do away with all magazine capacity limits nation wide also.   I have more, but that's a start

Finish the wall

people in jail for the Russia hoax

antifa leaders exposed

more federal judges 

more Supreme Court Justices

announce he’s running for a 3rd term

more tax cuts for the rich

18 mins ago, jkrock said:

He should allow internet sales of firearms, interstate sale of handguns, remove restrictions on suppressors , make legislation making constitutional carry the law of the law for starters.  do away with all magazine capacity limits nation wide also.   I have more, but that's a start

This bill would be a good start to get passed. 

32F02CAA-1E8E-4F29-8408-1AE38DACC92C.jpeg

Posted (edited) · Report post

Strzok, Comey, McCabe, and Brennan in prison.  Get at least 1 conservative justice in to replace Ruth.  Build the wall.  Further lower taxes.

Edited by Bullred44

He better have Space Command develop a presidential force field.  There is one more method that the left haven’t used yet to remove him.