bob_G

Where are our license plates?

Rate this topic

30 posts in this topic

Expectations are that it will take an additional 6 to 8 months in 2020 to manufacture and distribute the plates to the RMV. 

8 months to make and deliver 750 plates?

These things must be hand-chisseled out of block aluminum then meticulously painted by Japanese caligraphists

1 hour ago, NHAngler said:

Prison workforces were reduced due to releasing many prisoners through the pandemic?

We were asked to prepay for these almost a year ago.  The pandemic didn't begin until March.

So if I bought a new car, and went to register it, the registry wouldn't have basic plates for me?

15 mins ago, bob_G said:

We were asked to prepay for these almost a year ago.  The pandemic didn't begin until March.

So if I bought a new car, and went to register it, the registry wouldn't have basic plates for me?

it's more than a year ago, glad I didn't swap it with my veteran's plate.

On 8/6/2020 at 8:27 PM, rst3 said:

Expectations are that it will take an additional 6 to 8 months in 2020 to manufacture and distribute the plates to the RMV. 

These things must be hand-chisseled out of block aluminum then meticulously painted by Japanese caligraphists

At least they'll be pretty.

15 mins ago, mostly fly said:

I think you forgot the B at the beginning of the plate name.  This is a fishing site you know.

We all go fishing for that at one time or another..........

On 8/6/2020 at 8:27 PM, rst3 said:

Well.... they let all of the felons out of jail for COVID, so they don't have anyone at the moment to make them.  One they get enough people thrown in jail for not wearing masks or social distancing, I expect production will ramp up....

I've got the plate from last year(commercial)so all I need is the stamp for the plate and paper registration which could be shipped by mail.

No can do.   They must be all sleeping.

Sent an Email to the Governor an his helper sent back an email telling how to sine up

for unemployment.

Posted (edited) · Report post

The money that was collected for license plates will be used temporarily to protect you and others from the COVID virus the new plates will be NO PARKING SIGNS to keep you and others safe until the pandemic is over, tight lines from DMV.

Edited by LB