bob_G

This could get ugly my friends

Rate this topic

89 posts in this topic

I've  been giving these guys a free pass for some time. They're cute. Tried a number of things, but they don't get it.  But when they attack my tomatoes, they've gone too far.

Rolled up my sleaves and declared war.  Put out the super traps and got 2 within an hour. I'm giving up stripers, and rededicating my life to the eradication of chipmunks.

Save the tomatoes.

IMG_20200804_165337.jpg

8 mins ago, bob_G said:

I've  been giving these guys a free pass for some time. They're cute. Tried a number of things, but they don't get it.  But when they attack my tomatoes, they've gone too far.

Rolled up my sleaves and declared war.  Put out the super traps and got 2 within an hour. I'm giving up stripers, and rededicating my life to the eradication of chipmunks.

Save the tomatoes.

IMG_20200804_165337.jpg

Well... when your done killing them all at your house. Pm me and I’ll send you my address. I most have a few thousand to kill! Lol

10 mins ago, bob_G said:

Save the tomatoes.

IMG_20200804_165337.jpg

I’ve got around 30 blueberry bushes at my house. Every year it’s a battle to see who can pick more me/family or the dam chipmunks. 

11 mins ago, bob_G said:

But when they attack my tomatoes, they've gone too far.

IMG_20200804_165337.jpg

Touch my tomatoes and you’re dead.  Line crossed.   That’s the rodent policy over here too.  

For killing chipmunks, I use two rat traps set up 90 degrees to each other.  If the first one doesn't get the chipmunk the second one usually will.   Haven't had to set up the traps in a few years but I will probably have to this year as we have a small garden bed with tomatoes and I noticed one becoming more interested the other day.

I bought two JT Eaton traps called Jaws.  They're rat/chipmunk traps.   I also have a Victor trap that electrocutes them.  

I've had it. :banghd:. I'm tying tomato plants, and I have chipmunks climbing my plants and eating green tomatoes 5' away!   This ends now.

Fill a 5 gallon bucket a little less theN half way Up With water and a plank Leading up to the top. Put sunflower seeds on plank and in water and you’ll wipe out the whole neighborhood In no time.