Billy29

Need a simple cheap plug storage solution

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

milkcrate with as many rectangular downspout tubes in it as possible,preferably the rectangular crates.

or you could steal one of those plastic tubs with the interlocking lids that fold up from the back on walgreen's and do the same thing.

HH

5 gallon bucket. Cut a hacksaw slot in the rim every inch or so, hang the plugs inside. If you will be rinsing add some holes on the bottom.

I whacked a dozen or so big nails (6in or so)in each rafter of my basement.   Then I dangle them from there.    No danger of getting hook in my head. 

Two four foot pieces of threaded rod hanging on eye hooks from the ceiling .all fluke rigs two draws of stack on chest.Don't catch them with all of that your skunked .

Milk crate with inserts works great.  Now if you have more than one milk crate, that means you have to increase your time at the beach and keep casting until your shoulder hurts! Or you can join the club called “ plug whores”  Either way is a good addiction!

Milk crate work for me. Easy to bring along on trips and transport in and out of the truck. I think the gutter material would be more cost effective but I used florescent light bulb tubes in the 2 different sizes. The lighting tubes help keep plugs separate and organized where as the gutter material will fit 3-5 plug in each which could cause some headaches. 

5 hours ago, ReelSharp said:

Hangin on the wall. Spare bag for switch outs that holds 20 or so is in the truck. 

835D25F9-0EC3-48D7-930E-0F65A6A1528E.png

Vin---you've inherented the sickness for sure, but there other lures besides needfish.