TimS

Is it just me...

Rate this topic

148 posts in this topic

or does everybody seem a lot more on edge than normal? :squid: People are jacked up...I get it, been a weird and difficult year so far. Lotta suck going around. I’m gonna do my best to stop poking at them and start trying to understand their  position a little better. Gonna be tough, my patience is near an all time low, but I’m gonna try my best :howdy: I hate to see people getting worked up over stuff they’d smile about most of the time....I apologize if I’ve provoked anyone unintentionally recently...umma do better moving forward :wave:   

Be well, find a reason to smile and keep that thought front and center all day long :)

TimS

The only way anything’s ever gonna be fixed is if I’m a mod. You need some younger eyes to help fulfill your vision around here.

Its like you said yourself Tim... ' your patience is at an all time low"  and so is everyone else for whatever reason.   People are the worst kind of aggravated right now...  the kind where you are, but just don't know why.   That leads to irrational behavior.   Road rage has been getting REAL  guys, so keep your middle fingers down if you aren't ready for it.

8 mins ago, TimS said:

or does everybody seem a lot more on edge than normal? :squid: People are jacked up...I get it, been a weird and difficult year so far. Lotta suck going around. I’m gonna do my best to stop poking at them and start trying to understand their  position a little better. Gonna be tough, my patience is near an all time low, but I’m gonna try my best :howdy: I hate to see people getting worked up over stuff they’d smile about most of the time....I apologize if I’ve provoked anyone unintentionally recently...umma do better moving forward :wave:   

Be well, find a reason to smile and keep that thought front and center all day long :)

TimS

**** that.  Stomp on them!

6 mins ago, ASrod said:

The only way anything’s ever gonna be fixed is if I’m a mod. You need some younger eyes to help fulfill your vision around here.

**** that even more.  Here's the first one that should get stomped.

All funnin aside it is time to pull together. All if us want the same thing. Safety, security and peace. Have a little more patience and expect a little more respect. It’s not that difficult. Really 

9 mins ago, jmlandru said:

All funnin aside it is time to pull together. All if us want the same thing. Safety, security and peace. Have a little more patience and expect a little more respect. It’s not that difficult. Really 

I do not want pizza piehole.

42 mins ago, jmlandru said:

speak for yourself 

I say we give violence a try!

18 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

speak for yourself 

I say we give violence a try!

Just now, jmlandru said:

**** you

Red, accept pizza from this man under zero circumstances.