Gamakatsu

How's this mail-in voter fraud thingy going to work?

Rate this topic

145 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Gamakatsu said:

Hmmmmmmm

Screenshot_20200802-081219.png

They're lying. Utterly shocking...

The Walled Lake Consolidated School District provided the following comments to WXYZ-TV:

"Thank you for your inquiry – accurate information is essential. Please know that no disciplinary action was taken as a result of any support of President Trump and we are unable to comment on specific staff discipline and personal matters.

"As a matter of policy and practice, Walled Lake Schools does not comment on current and/or former employees as it relates to specific personnel issues.

In other words, they came up with a different excuse to fire him. FLUKING LIARS!!!!

Such a carefully crafted statement automatically means they lied. If they didn't fire him, they would have said so. Very simple. 

14 mins ago, Gamakatsu said:

Exhibit 1. 

Bassed on 'Scientifically run polls', Hillary is president. 

How'd that poll work out again?

17 mins ago, Gamakatsu said:

Yes, damn near every poll of seniors. You have feelings. SiM has anecdotes.

President Hillary, going by the 'polls' that is.............

4 mins ago, Fishy Fisher said:

They're lying. Utterly shocking...

The Walled Lake Consolidated School District provided the following comments to WXYZ-TV:

"Thank you for your inquiry – accurate information is essential. Please know that no disciplinary action was taken as a result of any support of President Trump and we are unable to comment on specific staff discipline and personal matters.

"As a matter of policy and practice, Walled Lake Schools does not comment on current and/or former employees as it relates to specific personnel issues.

In other words, they came up with a different excuse to fire him. FLUKING LIARS!!!!

Such a carefully crafted statement automatically means they lied. If they didn't fire him, they would have said so. Very simple. 

Then along comes the tweet he made about how liberals suck.

I think the dems said they have the perfect remedy for voter fraud...remind everyone that its illegal and comes with potentially severe penalties...why couldn't anyone else think of that? That'll solve everything, given how people never break laws that they know are illegal

1 min ago, Gamakatsu said:

Then along comes the tweet he made about how liberals suck.

If he simply stated that Trump sucks, he'd be fine.  saying LIberasl suck, not OK.  

Frankly, teachers tweeting is a bag of worms each and every time.  **** and teach and stop addressing students on social media 

45 mins ago, 55555s said:

...teach and stop addressing students on social media 

This. In my work contract, there a certain things that I'm not allowed to post in public. It's the most basic of commonsense no-no's and it's easy to avoid them, but if somebody violates their work contract, they should expect disciplinary action.

Posted (edited) · Report post

22 mins ago, Gamakatsu said:

I am about as hysterical as a rock.

I remember all those getting tested posts and disagree. 

Edited by J

2 hours ago, Maine Guide said:

Typical dishonest Lib. 

Conflating “absentee” ballots with mail in. 

Ever vote absentee?  It requires some effort at your town hall. 

Here is the Florida absentee ballot application. No effort or town hall in person. 

Typical dishonest retrumplican, lies and more lies.

https://www.vote.org/absentee-ballot/florida/ 

3 hours ago, Gamakatsu said:

1) you call up and say my ballot did come. Also you can choose to pick it up in person if don't trust your Republican mailman to properly deliver it.

2) The people who are too afraid of covid aren't going to vote in person either. Those are heavily seniors. Should we not be making it as easy as possible for them to vote?

If you're really worried about you vote getting hijacked, you can still go to the polls.

No meat on the massive fraud bun.

1a. When "should" your ballot have come?  How far in advance of the election, and when is the deadline to send it back?  When you call and say mine didn't come, and they mail you another. Are there deadlines here?  What's the timing?

1b. What happens when both show up on the back end?

2.  I don't see where the Constitution says any of our Rights have to be easy.

- Does the gov't make it easy to go buy a gun?

- Will the gov't pick you up and drive you to DC if you want to practice Free Speech?

- Will the gov't print a newspaper article for you if you are a journalist?

- Will the gov't make your donation for you at Church?

I'm all for providing an environment that is conducive to practicing our Constitutional Rights, but not at the expense of allowing fraud.

All these things that you people want to put into play so one can exercise the Right to Vote, are you calling for similar arrangements for those that want to exercise their Right to Bear Arms?

2 hours ago, saltfisherman said:

Florida  gets a big influx of seniors, you know snowbirds starting each fall just before nov. Maybe they will stay home and in person vote, get sick and be less republicans, costing Florida dollars or better yet not vote at all because they are not mailing in the ballots they get because of “fraud”. Either way it should be interesting to all watch the snowflakes freak out this election over the results. 

Just remember if trump wins the ballots will be questioned,  Priceless. He has set that up himself. Or, wait no they won’t because all is fine in “fraudville”. 

11 mins ago, saltfisherman said:

Here is the Florida absentee ballot application. No effort or town hall in person. 

Typical dishonest retrumplican, lies and more lies.

https://www.vote.org/absentee-ballot/florida/ 

Except they are not Florida absentee voters as you stated in your original post. They are snow birds, remember?

Here in MA, I need to go to my local town hall, prove my identity, State my reason why. 

I typically do since i am I am in Maine that week chasing deer.