Gamakatsu

How's this mail-in voter fraud thingy going to work?

Rate this topic

145 posts in this topic

It seems that Republicans are all foamed up and spinning into a frenzy over mail-in voter fraud in the upcoming election. Trump told them it's going to happen so it must be so. How is it going to work? Will there just be millions of votes on fake ballots? Will Russia and China be sending container loads of votes? I know in my home state, each ballot has an owner. How is the fraud going to play out?

7 mins ago, Gamakatsu said:

It seems that Republicans are all foamed up and spinning into a frenzy over mail-in voter fraud in the upcoming election. Trump told them it's going to happen so it must be so. How is it going to work? Will there just be millions of votes on fake ballots? Will Russia and China be sending container loads of votes? I know in my home state, each ballot has an owner. How is the fraud going to play out?

There will be stolen ballots.

There will be fake ballots.

Russia will certainly go all in.

China too.

Probably Merkel, Trudeau, and Macron as well.

Add in the post office, cries of racism, lost ballots, COVID and riots, and it would be a complete and total fraudulent disaster, so impossible that it's not really intelligent conversation.

Posted (edited) · Report post

16 hours ago, Gamakatsu said:

Australia did a mail-in referendum a couple of years ago it is estimated (after finding thousands of ballots in storm drains etc) that some 30% of the ballots were never delivered to the voters and nearly 45% of the returning ballots never  made it to the counting locations.  Many many mail carriers and supervisors lost their positions over this (will never happen) horrible incident.

Edited by Cayotica
Sp.

9 mins ago, Gamakatsu said:

Didn't you recently say the gov got mailing lists to send ballots to? Would it not be more advantageous to only send ballots to registered voters? More importantly, how can one verify who cast the vote when ballots are randomly sent out? 

There will be lost and destroyed ballots consistent with previous findings of voter fraud.

We have early voting in Fl and many other states.

Mail in voting is a really dumb idea.

4 mins ago, Cayotica said:

Australia did a main-in referendum a couple of years ago it is estimated (after finding thousands of ballots in storm drains etc) that some 30% of the ballots were never delivered to the voters and nearly 45% of the returning ballots never  made it to the counting locations.  Many many mail carriers lost their positions over this horrible incidents.

Didn't they already bag a mail carrier here doing the same sort of thing?

1 min ago, Wraith said:

Didn't they already bag a mail carrier here doing the same sort of thing?

Yes.

Gaslighting for Mail in voting is reetarded.

11 mins ago, Wraith said:

Didn't you recently say the gov got mailing lists to send ballots to? Would it not be more advantageous to only send ballots to registered voters? More importantly, how can one verify who cast the vote when ballots are randomly sent out? 

My understanding is that in "mail-in voting", ballots are mailed based on voter registration records.  Not off of commercial mailing lists (i.e. not the mailing list that Pottery Barn uses).

I don't think there is anything to stop a mail carrier from not delivering ballots, or from compiling a pile and selling them to someone.  Of course, that would have to be limited in number... 400 calls to the post office saying "where's my ballot" is gonna get attention and that mail carrier is gonna be getting a lot of US Postal Police attention.

Just now, MikeM58 said:

They’ll be buying blank ballots for cigarettes and walking around money.

I was thinking that too.  Then I started thinking about the cost of a pack of smokes.  Maybe 5 loosies per ballot.

I get that people have concerns about voting-by-mail (honest legitimate concerns and otherwise) but considering the recent world-wide hacks of Twitter and Garmin, I'm not terribly confident in the way we have been voting.  

Purple thumb.

Vote you put your thumb in the ink.

So EZ a caveman could do it.

If you argue with the logic than you might be held suspicious. 

Don't be suspicious. 

K?

"How's this mail-in voter fraud thingy going to work?"

Oh, oh,  let me guess!   It will work about as well as 

"Report: Trump commission did not find widespread voter fraud"

By MARINA VILLENEUVEAugust 3, 2018

1 hour ago, Cayotica said:

Australia did a main-in referendum a couple of years ago it is estimated (after finding thousands of ballots in storm drains etc) that some 30% of the ballots were never delivered to the voters and nearly 45% of the returning ballots never  made it to the counting locations.  Many many mail carriers lost their positions over this horrible incidents.

So you see, I can follow up and make sure that my ballot arrives and is accounted for. If it ends up in a storm drain, I will know.