Buckscorider

Biden on TV. Fox Sunday show

Rate this topic

75 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Cliff Huxtable said:

What's your point? 

Grammy awards are voted on and given out by fellow musicians...Emmy's by fellow actors etc...

You are ok with the fake MSM deciding which of the other fake MSM “journalists” are “the best”?

Emmy’s by fellow actors. Remember when Hollywood honored Roman Polanski a few years ago?  Were you proud of that moment?

So, will you be awarding FNM the “truth and excellence in posting” award this week?

2 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

You are ok with the fake MSM deciding which of the other fake MSM “journalists” are “the best”?

Emmy’s by fellow actors. Remember when Hollywood honored Roman Polanski a few years ago?  Were you proud of that moment?

So, will you be awarding FNM the “truth and excellence in posting” award this week?

What is FNM?

Who said anything about Polanski and why would I be proud?

Posted (edited) · Report post

12 hours ago, Cliff Huxtable said:

And reporting lying about current events.

FIFY..........

Edited by Steve in Mass

11 hours ago, BrianBM said:

I heard better insults exchanged when I was teaching as a substitute in junior high school.  You guys are slipping.

You did't answer my question.......wonder why.....

12 hours ago, Cliff Huxtable said:

And reporting on current events.

You mean reading. He isn’t reporting ****! Get it. 

Wallace said that Biden needs to up his game, allow him to lob softballs before getting in the game against Trump where things are a little faster. The leprechaun has a point, but his loyalty is a little uncertain.

What if he were to ask Joe-

Do you remember my name ?

Are you in New Hompshire or Vermont right now ?

Can you tell us what rights the 7th amendment provides ?

It could be a trap designed to show the level of incompetence Joe would bring to the job. His lack of understanding of even simple concepts, like where he is or what office he seeks to gain. Should he take a pass though, and refuse to grant an interview, that would probably be best. Avoid the revelations that are sure to appear at the debates. Oh wait, the communists are begging him to withhold that little lifeline for Trump.

Isn’t it all just so painfully obvious ? Those who retain their cognitive skills have determined that Joe has few if any left. They fear what he might do when faced with even the simplest of a candidate’s duties. Keeping Joe’s issue a secret is of the utmost importance for national security. I would suggest having the leprechaun present his questions in advance, and in response provide taped answers. This to make it fair you see.

I suspect we will see Joe skip the debates, which I am actually in favor of. The group that has self imposed themselves as the conductors of debates has long held a bias. They select hard core lefty sympathizers as the moderators. The venues are halls where leftist ideals are inculcated into victims simply seeking a bright future. The questions are provided ahead of time to just one side, leaving the other team to react on the fly.

So I hope Joe skips the jerk’s stupid little show, and the debates, and we wait for voters to decide if Joe has old timers. Certainly any flub of any kind will be seen in the light that he is very frail. Any misspeak brought to bear against his claim of competence. The most Manchurian of any choice provided to the voters so far. Why I would not be surprised to see insiders jotting down their notes in anticipation of a book deal following the election.

Wallace is trying to gain favor with his colleagues, and would love to be seen as  important amongst them. A pulitzer perhaps, and an invitation to the correspondents dinner.

55 mins ago, Markushook said:

You mean reading. He isn’t reporting ****! Get it. 

Yeah...being in the middle of Hurricane Katrina or on the Gaza Strip, or Egypt or Iran during times of crisis...that's not reading off a telepromter.

You really don't get it.

Just now, Cliff Huxtable said:

Yeah...being in the middle of Hurricane Katrina or on the Gaza Strip, or Egypt or Iran during times of crisis...that's not reading off a telepromter.

You really don't get it.

Awesome.
Now he reads the news. 

I get it. Apparently you don’t.  

Posted (edited) · Report post

Well the Dims are already pushing back the dates for the debates supposedly due to Covid, so many folks will have voted with absentee ballots before the debates. It makes it obvious how they feel about their can't-didate's ability or his lack there of.

Edited by Jay Blair