luckyOC

Delmarva Fishin' Reports - August 2020

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

As always, this is the place for your reports... as little or as much detail as you care to share, with hopefully a good bit less focus posted on exact spots, times, and locations. Any and all word from the local waters welcome here, and "no fish" reports are welcome as well; always good to have gotten out there at least, wasn't it? 

;)

... Wait its August already?

BKB Saturday afternoon 8/1.  Dead sticking low outgoing tide..

1 throwback croaker on fbbw..

Beach Plum Island walk on Sun morning high, outgoing tide. Threw bucktails with gulp for about 90 minutes with nothing to show...

On 8/3/2020 at 0:27 PM, spinr0k said:

Must not be to bad, Michael Jordan is in town :)

He is doing a lot of fishing this year.

He was in Big Rock earlier this year.

Lots of blues in the 15-18in range at night at IRI. It’s been very random though. sometimes they are there in the incoming sometimes it’s dead slack. Unfortunately there was a dbag boater at a rather popular spot who had no courtesy at all continually get into the shore guys casting zone. And he was there all week long doing the same ****. PA navy man. Anyways other than that IRI has been slow for me. Saw a few guys pick up some short stripes on minnows. I tried the canal out a few times with nothing to report back of note other than a few 18” schoolies. Thinking it’s time to break the kayak back out because I’ve had a rough go from shore.