albacized

Death sentence of Boston Marathon bomber...

Rate this topic

34 posts in this topic

30 mins ago, SallyGrowler said:

if they commuted his sentence he could probably run for congress as MA Dem and win

He already made the cover of a prominent magazine cover (I think it was rolling stone???)

29 mins ago, albacized said:

He already made the cover of a prominent magazine cover (I think it was rolling stone???)

Iconography for leftists.

Manson

Che

Bomber

39 mins ago, albacized said:

Despicable glorification of a murderer.

Screen Shot 2020-08-02 at 10.21.52 AM.png

Let him out on work release , I’m sure that little weasel scumbag from RI. who tried to berate Barr would sponsor him. Is it that bad there , that pukes such as he get elected ? Who votes for these people ? He stood out , in a crowded field of abortions that lived , that’s saying something.Its almost like they tried to out scumbag each other . Twisted , demented little people .

Just another example of Marxists pushing their dip$h!tiology via our justice system.  Soon anyone not a criminal will be looked at with suspicion.  

23 hours ago, Steve in Mass said:

Aside from the fact that the death penalty is just plain stupid. For all we know, dying may be the best and most pleasurable experience of life. Until each of us do it, we won't know, will we?

Life at hard labor is much more suiting to scum like him.

I tend to agree. A quick death by the present methods is far too good for POS scumbags like him.

Personally I think there's way too many scum locked up for life that should have gotten the death penalty though.,

I also think the victim's family should be the ONLY people that should have the choice of life or death for the perp......and if their decision is the death penalty then the method of death should be decided by them also. Give them that option, and if they don't wish to choose a method of death then it should be decided by the court. One appeal limit. Lose the appeal then carry out the sentence within 72 hours.

No quick deaths either. I'm quite sure the victim's family could be quite creative in methods of execution. If the courts are left to decide then allow the courts enough latitude to be creative....without worrying that the method of execution is not "humane." Did the perp treat their victims humanely? Nope.

I'm quite sure that we can exact punishment from historically proven methods of slow death that would be STRONG deterrents to others committing the same violent crimes.

2 hours ago, 55555s said:

Despicable glorification of a murderer.

Screen Shot 2020-08-02 at 10.21.52 AM.png

You should have him hanged two hours after the final court decision/verdict.............

39 mins ago, Keltan said:

You should have him hanged two hours after the final court decision/verdict.............

Agreed.  Out system errs on the side of caution, to a fault.

2 hours ago, 55555s said:

Yes......our enemies use our humanity against us.

Posted (edited) · Report post

3 hours ago, 55555s said:

This is BS !!Unfair trial ?? He don t deserve trial ,just bullet in head right when he was  caught !! Jury was biased ??? If you ask me jury should be relatives of victims !

His attorney successfully argued before the Appeals Court that the maximum punishment handed out to his client was the result of an unfair trial, claiming that the jury was biased against the attacker due to the attention the high-profile case received in the media.

Edited by Keltan

7 hours ago, SallyGrowler said:

if they commuted his sentence he could probably run for congress as MA Dem and win

become "the Lion of Congress."  

8 hours ago, Nessmuk said:

Nonsense, Steve.  If death were preferable more of them would fight for it, or off themselves in prison.  As long as they’re alive, hard labor or not, they have hope.

This guy was sentenced and needs to die.  We don’t need to spend another dime or tear on him.

See, the issue is that none of us really know that.......

Release the POS already, same everyone the hassle of another trial, maybe he can join the Weather Underground; give "Clockboy" citizenship too.