nuub

travel to block island

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

So not that I spend anytime with the tourists at Myrtle Beach, I live in the same county and we are a hot spot...(thanks to our governor letting all the tourist in back in may, they needed vacations and we are a tourism county that wanted them to spend their unemployment here...lol).

I have to travel to new england to tie up some work related issues, so to do the right thing I am going to quarintine at a friends in Ct for 14 days prior...I have one free day before I drive back and would love to visit Block Island for the day, one last time. I will take HS Ferry out of New London is there an issue with this? the rules are changing everyday.....

Nuub,

I dropped my son off at the New London ferry terminal on Tuesday.  he's staying out there with some friends.  He made his walk-on reservation about 10 days prior.  As for Block, our friends renting the house out there had to sign away regard Covid and self quarantining once the return home.  Not sure how or if, the ferry is dealing with this but I am sure you can find online

so far, my son says the surf fishing has been decent

Good luck

My father in law just went. Said the best thing he did was get the priority boarding for an extra 6 or 8$. Said he got to pick a spot and made sure others wouldn’t get too close. 

otherwise, business as usual + a mask he said

Posted (edited) · Report post

Just go to block island express ferry web site and make your reservation. Make sure to bring your mask and wear your mask while you are in town.

Edited by levari