scoobydoo

Screwed up price on Bank sinkers....1.99 x 5lbs

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

Just saw on my amazon affiliate orders for the day that someone bought 20 x $1.99 5lbs of 4oz bank sinkers.  That's up there in terms of scores.....  

https://amzn.to/2DeZETF

4 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Just saw on my amazon affiliate orders for the day that someone bought 20 x $1.99 5lbs of 4oz bank sinkers.  That's up there in terms of scores.....  

https://amzn.to/2DeZETF

Since I've got nothing to do since MarchI will search Amazon for deals like that.  My new hobby I guess. 

They're out there but you gotta dig!  

My wife and live in MIL were like WTF?! Is up with all these packages?!  But settled down when I explained it.    

Sometimes it's kinda weird.  I like 2inch natural latex rubberbands for keeping soft baits on the hook.  I found a 5lb bag for cheaper than the retail packs.  Never realized how much 5lbs of rubber bands are!

My last great score was mechanical pencils. I swear my kids eat them.  But of course, gotta be xxxx type!  Found a huge box of purple ones for 3x less than the retail 3 packs

I wouldn't called this a deal. It could be someone manipulating amazon listing (3rd party) to get on some criteria to sell more stuff on amazon. Whatever the quantity they bought that's the only batch they have, looks like a new listing too on amazon.

13 hours ago, foxfai said:

I wouldn't called this a deal. It could be someone manipulating amazon listing (3rd party) to get on some criteria to sell more stuff on amazon. Whatever the quantity they bought that's the only batch they have, looks like a new listing too on amazon.

Turns out there's always a something cool when I come across silly stuff like this...

The person who bought this is one of my earliest and most generous youtube subscribers from Hawaii....

Sends me all sorts of coffee and goodies from his families farm in HI.  along with a reel to crack...

Cracked me up when he screen shotted me his invoice lol

for a while there was 100 yard spools of berkley fluoro for $7 (20 and 25lb) the other 100 yard spools were around $40.  Seller was Berkley and the glitch lasted for a couple weeks. I ended up with about 20 spools. Sold a bunch on the bay to make my money back and ill have leader for a while.

Posted (edited) · Report post

I don't know how amazon affiliate sales work but I'm surprised amazon provides transparency into what was ordered. from a privacy pov, I'd expect them to simply give you order totals. 

I suppose if I came up with this in 10 seconds, it's been discussed and debated ad infinitum...

Edited by quietdesperation

Posted (edited) · Report post

42 mins ago, quietdesperation said:

I don't know how amazon affiliate sales work but I'm surprised amazon provides transparency into what was ordered. from a privacy pov, I'd expect them to simply give you order totals. 

I suppose if I came up with this in 10 seconds, it's been discussed and debated ad infinitum...

I don't khow who orders a thing.   I just see product qty and price.

For me that's helpful...so while I look for deals...savvy shoppers that use my links do the same....so I can share.

Only reason I know this gent bought something is because he saw my post about it. And contacted me about it lol

amazon.PNG

Edited by scoobydoo