Mr. Sophistication

Anyone know of a place to score a deal on tires?

27 posts in this topic

I'm looking to score a deal on AT tires.

Vehicle is a 2019 Tahoe. 18" rims. Looking to keep the stock rims. I'd like to go one size up in the tires though. Current size: 265/65R18

Anyone have a tire recommendation? Looking for something that can be used on pavement and offroad/on the beach.

1 hour ago, Mr. Sophistication said:

I'm looking to score a deal on AT tires.

Vehicle is a 2019 Tahoe. 18" rims. Looking to keep the stock rims. I'd like to go one size up in the tires though. Current size: 265/65R18

Anyone have a tire recommendation? Looking for something that can be used on pavement and offroad/on the beach.

tiresunlimited,try searching them,they drop ship to your front door with free shipping,last time I bought from them.

HH

Posted (edited) · Report post

I have always found the best prices on tire rack.com

some Tire shops will price match them.   They offer pickup at their warehouses as well.   

Can also try walmart stores and Walmart.com

Edited by Mikeinri

7 hours ago, riggler said:

uncle cooper, he wont cook you a pot roast, but you will stop 

unccooper.jpg

I like Cooper a lot & been using them for decades they are on my Silverado 1500 & Maxima , I like a good pot roast w/ ginger snaps gravy , can't wait for the cold weather :waiting: 

I just shopped tire rack for 275/65-18 on/off road all terrain tires and it looks like you would spend about $230 each with tax and delivery for a high quality tire. $190 per tire for the cheapest tire fitting your needs.

Do you really need AT or just want AT tires. I have only ever put All Season on all of my Suvs and trucks over the last 20 years . Granted I do light off road but for beach and highway which is 95% of my driving I want AS tires. 

2 hours ago, connman said:

Do you really need AT or just want AT tires. I have only ever put All Season on all of my Suvs and trucks over the last 20 years . Granted I do light off road but for beach and highway which is 95% of my driving I want AS tires. 

This^^^^^    :clap::clap:

Posted (edited) · Report post

Addendum: I used Tirebuyer for the last two sets of tires. I put Falken Wildpeak H/T on our Expedition and love them. Smooth and quiet on road, excellent on beach. Nice price too .
I put General Grabbers on our TJ from the same outfit. They are  fine for but can be a pain to balance.

Edited by Capt Buck

I already have perfectly good A/S tires that the vehicle came with. I have zero interest in keeping them. I prefer the style of A/T and I want to increase the size. I'll sell the A/S online afterwards. I could care less about noise or decreased fuel economy.