OUT: Kamala Harris ---> IN: Susan Rice - A smarter choice?

Rate this topic

flyangler

8 hours ago, Tailslap said:

I am still waiting for one of you to pick another black women that would be a better pick for the Dems than Rice. Because Joe is going to pick a black women. I feel like Rice is more military minded and a Harris is more race minded. Which one would you geniuses actually want if a gun was to your head. 
I know ....I know if you say anything that the others could construe as something positive about a Dem they take away your Trump card and kick you out of the club. Man up and pick a VP for Biden. Forget about the gut wrenching hate you have for the Dems and try to be objective. 

Abrams. 

I want Biden to pick Abrams. 

She would be awful for the nation, but helpful for Trump's re-election chances. 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

10 hours ago, Surf bomber said:

Harris is a pig wasn’t she shacking up with some one to get her job.trill or ignor

Reportedly had a "relationship" years ago with Willy Brown the former and long dead California political boss. This of course makes her a "pig"? But it's ok to support President Trump who would couple with anything that will stand still long enough and then will accept payment to keep her mouth shut.

People become involved with who they come in contact with in the course of their lives. I frankly don't care what they do behind closed doors as long as they aren't married to someone else. I only care about that as it relates to their character.

Marc

"Don't mess with old farts...age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience!"

In favor of an immediate moratorium on both Commercial and Recreational taking of Striped Bass.

13 hours ago, Tailslap said:

Susan Rice gives more of a law and order vibe to the ticket. She would be the smart choice for the Dems. 

Lied to the nation about Benghazi on tv.  She is a dirtbag.  How can you say that?  Do you think we forgot?

howdareyou.gif.40eb8fe8a06af83fcb1292366091e98b.gif

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

3 mins ago, mml4 said:

Reportedly had a "relationship" years ago with Willy Brown the former and long dead California political boss. This of course makes her a "pig"? But it's ok to support President Trump who would couple with anything that will stand still long enough and then will accept payment to keep her mouth shut.

People become involved with who they come in contact with in the course of their lives. I frankly don't care what they do behind closed doors as long as they aren't married to someone else. I only care about that as it relates to their character.

Marc

Well in all fairness, that was a flowery description of her affair. He described it a little differently.

These VP picks are always weird affairs. Advisors recommending this one to fix that, another to help with that. The. when the dust settles, they pick someone no one expected. Biden has to pick a black woman at this point. He said so and the violent  mobs are expecting that. I think she will be pretty and young and someone whose name has not yet been mentioned here.

I am picking..... Twawana Brawley.

5 mins ago, mml4 said:

Reportedly had a "relationship" years ago with Willy Brown the former and long dead California political boss. This of course makes her a "pig"

Willie Brown is NOT dead.  in FACT he is the one that confirmed that Big fat Kamala ****ed and fellated him specifically  to advance her career, to make up for shortfalls in her own intelligence and skills.  (Interview with San Fran Chronicle in January of 2019)

Why would you say that?  Why, what kind of game are you playing here?  

Jeez this is getting like CNN on this website.

Makes me think that the leftists know full well they are going to lose this election.  Why else would they stoop this low to create a false message?

kamala-doll.png?w=640

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

14 mins ago, Little said:

Willie Brown is NOT dead.  in FACT he is the one that confirmed that Big fat Kamala ****ed and fellated him specifically  to advance her career, to make up for shortfalls in her own intelligence and skills.  (Interview with San Fran Chronicle in January of 2019)

Willie Brown died in October of 2019. He hasn't been down for breakfast for the last 10 months.!

Marc

"Don't mess with old farts...age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience!"

In favor of an immediate moratorium on both Commercial and Recreational taking of Striped Bass.

1 hour ago, mml4 said:

Marc

Right.  That makes one a scoundrel, and the other a whore

Who are we to judge?