photo post test

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, TimS said:

What changed?  I upload images from my iPhone every day and it all looks the same :)

TimS

I think the iPhone is fine, it’s the iMac and Apple photos app that has changed, iPhone and iMac have different operating systems, iOS vs macOS 

open borders :thdwn:

16 mins ago, capequahog said:

I think the iPhone is fine, it’s the iMac and Apple photos app that has changed, iPhone and iMac have different operating systems, iOS vs macOS 

Gotcha...I don't use either of those so I can't speak to what they may have changed in their app..it appears you figured it out :)

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

14 mins ago, TimS said:

Gotcha...I don't use either of those so I can't speak to what they may have changed in their app..it appears you figured it out :)

TimS

you would be using iOS with an iphone, with the imac you used to be able to select a photo using the choose files here and the pic would post, now if you choose files it comes as a file #, doh, and not the pic , now  , not that many but me care, you have to get photos up split screen with SOL and slide the pic over, ha

open borders :thdwn: