Cuttyhunker

Cuttyhunk

Rate this topic

60 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, prican1 said:

Here Yee! Here Yee! Cutty Hunk has epic Striper fishing, come one come all!! 

Always did. Ain’t no secret. Ain’t for *****s neither

9 hours ago, dan_d said:

I know this is off topic but is it that bad at the canal bob? I never bothered to fish the canal because of the horror stories.

Truth is there has only been a few days with abundant fish in the daylight. I have seen fewer people this year than the last 3, but I attribute this to lack of fish and not covid. When the fish show up so do the people. 

2 times during a good bite friends from out of state called me about the hot bite at the canal not knowing I was already there. 

if I want to fish the canal I get there 6 to 10 hours in advance of a tide cycle in order to fish where i want to fish. that has been become the norm. it is what it is....

6 hours ago, SalmonAndStriper Stalker said:

if I want to fish the canal I get there 6 to 10 hours in advance of a tide cycle in order to fish where i want to fish. that has been become the norm. it is what it is....

Wow, that’s hardcore. Do people actually respect your area?

8 hours ago, Kones1 said:

Always did. Ain’t no secret. Ain’t for *****s neither

Yea it’s no secret Cuttyhunk holds fish, but there’s a lot of spots that hold fish regularly. We’re naming spots now? Did that change in the site rules? 

9 mins ago, Kones1 said:

No. I agree but no need to attack the guy. Explain Lucy. Or we loose another member is all

Take a look at my original response, dude. If that’s what you call attacking I don’t know what to say. 

2 hours ago, The BuzzardsBayBruin said:

Wow, that’s hardcore. Do people actually respect your area?

They don't respect me.  They just pile right on top of me. I could be sitting on an area for hours, as soon as it's time, you get mugged.

1 hour ago, Seadogg said:

Yea it’s no secret Cuttyhunk holds fish, but there’s a lot of spots that hold fish regularly. We’re naming spots now? Did that change in the site rules? 

Sow and pigs is a big secret. So is the canal :point:

5 mins ago, bob_G said:

They don't respect me.  They just pile right on top of me. I could be sitting on an area for hours, as soon as it's time, you get mugged.

They watch and wait till you catch fish... that’s why I don’t wait. People don’t care who was there 1st