puppet

Mikes Custom Beast Darter lot

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

3 New in package Beast Darters

$160 for the lot paypal shipped and insured.

2 yellow w/ pearl scale

1 white w/ pearl scale

I feel that this Darter is Mike's masterpiece.  This plug has converted  a lot large fish for me when

smaller offerings are not doing the job.I have about 10 in reserve and want to sell these three extras

from my stash.  They go for $48 dollars on Mike's page. That price is what I am valuing them at. 

The additional $16 included in this lot price is to cover shipping and paypal fees.

Description from Mikes page.

birch 4.75 oz. darters.  If your looking for a darter thats a little wider, a little heavier, and digs a little deeper, this plug will fit into your rotation nicely.  

Comes rigged with two 4/0 VMC Perma Steel belly trebles and a matching custom tail flag.  Features a wide body and lip for more stability and dig.  

This plug floats at rest but a little twitch is all it takes to get it down into the strike zone (6-10') A very slow steady retrieve with an occasional

twitch -- let the current work the plug.  A great sub surface alternative that has been proven to be an effective tool in your plug arsenal.  A "beast" of a plug!

BeastDarters.jpg.jpg.4e97a0c30f18113fd1ace7b0e4000671.jpg

Edited by puppet

17 hours ago, Tacoma54 said:

I would take a yellow if split also 

21 hours ago, ruszala said:

Would take the white one of you split.

20 hours ago, LIsurf631 said:

Me too I’ll take one if you split please 

The price for each separated would be $60.  If the three of you agree to this price, then I will break the lot up.

20 mins ago, puppet said:

The price for each separated would be $60.  If the three of you agree to this price, then I will break the lot up.

I agree if that’s the shipped price

41 mins ago, puppet said:

Ok sounds good