codfish

2016 or 2020 whats your choice?

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

You know what what the US was like under Biden and Obama in 2016 and now you see what the US is like in 2020 Under Trump and Pence, which do you prefer life in 2016 or 2020?

Just now, codfish said:

You know what what the US was like under Biden and Obama in 2016 and now you see what the US is like in 2020 Under Trump and Pence, which do you prefer life in 2016 or 2020?

The question as presented is false narrative.

Just now, codfish said:

Its pretty simple come Nov when you vote which USA is for me 2016 or 2020??

I'll happily take 2020 pre Covid.

and don't even try to tell me we would any better if Hillary had won.

28 mins ago, codfish said:

Its pretty simple come Nov when you vote which USA is for me 2016 or 2020??

There was the absolute hilarity of watching Hillary lose in Nov 2016.  The crying and wailing of her supporters.  The dumbfounded looks on fools like Rachel Maddow.  2016 might be fun to go back to.  

Posted (edited) · Report post

2020 is when we sort out the business.

American enterprise came together to attack a virus.

Biggest effort since WWII and no need to use war powers act and no suspension of civil rights at the fed level.

Trump turned it over to the states as the constitution intended.

The riots and insurgency is doing more to solidify patriotic americans.

2021 into the next decade will be glorious and conservatism will be widely embraced.

Trump proved that if you stick to the constitution you can stay on track.

Edited by SallyGrowler

1 hour ago, codfish said:

Definitely pre-'16 life. 

1 hour ago, codfish said:

2016.  I was four years younger, there was no president Trump, and the country wasn't being torn apart.

1 hour ago, Gotcow? said:

I'll happily take 2020 pre Covid.

and don't even try to tell me we would any better if Hillary had won.

Hillary is old news, I asked the ? to those on the left and you might be surprised that most like 2020, 2016 was a time of Peace and prosperity the far left needs chaos to further there agenda, I am not saying they will vote for Trump but most will just stay home.

20 mins ago, codfish said:

Hillary is old news, I asked the ? to those on the left and you might be surprised that most like 2020, 2016 was a time of Peace and prosperity the far left needs chaos to further there agenda, I am not saying they will vote for Trump but most will just stay home.

I don't agree on the premise of most staying home on Nov 3rd.   Portland/ Antifa type antics are a threat to the way the United States operates.    I think a lot of Democrats will hold their nose and vote Trump in a hope to put the DSA types in back in check.

I predict Trump wins with 325 and the Democrats lose the House.   It will really make my day to see Pelosi have to hand over the gavel to a Republican.  With any luck the shrew will retire.  

33 mins ago, Hokepokey said:

Definitely pre-'16 life. 

Loser!  Are you doubling Down?

17 mins ago, codfish said:

They won't stay home!  I'm voting for America and it doesn't contain a Communist take over with "Biden the puppet in the white house!  

Spread the word, talk to people and show them what trump built in 3.5 years and is now rebuilding it for all of us now.

The Democrats have nothing to run on.  Raising Taxes, Killing American Jobs, attempting to kill our Bill of Rights! 1st & 2nd Amendents going first into the $hit hole. This  will Bring out A huge number of 21st Centuary Patriots.  We will be bringing our Guns with us.