jordanabshire

Today was a good day even with the heat

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Any day is a good day when I can catch fish on different lures I've modified to work better. Why they work is a good question but not one I'm concerned with. All I know is that they caught different species in different locations and that good enough for me. Time to make more of the same.

10 hours ago, jordanabshire said:

Any day is a good day when I can catch fish on different lures I've modified to work better. Why they work is a good question but not one I'm concerned with. All I know is that they caught different species in different locations and that good enough for me. Time to make more of the same.

Pics please.

10 hours ago, jordanabshire said:

today was good day to fish,the fish were in positive mood feeding,nobady know why.

lake erie fisherman reported limit in lot off places,some were limited out at 8am.

we can speculate but we will never know why.

east coast fish positive,leke erie fish positive 800 miles defrence.