RJ

There Are No Peaceful Protesters In Portland

Rate this topic

107 posts in this topic

There Are No Peaceful Protesters In Portland

JULY 24, 2020 By David Marcus

We are approaching day 60 of the violent riots in Portland, Oregon. The media would have you believe that these are peaceful protests highjacked by a handful of violent agitators. That is a lie.

At this point none of the 2,000 or so people out of 650,000 who live in Portland who are gathering each night are peaceful protesters, all of them, every single one, are aiding and abetting the destruction and violence knowingly and willingly.

The Department of Homeland Security released a statement describing the actions of the violent rioters:

Consistent with tactics employed in previous nights, rioters attacked federal officers’ eyes with lasers – which can cause permanent blindness

Around 10:30 p.m. local time, rioters attempted to push over the fence while rioters also started to throw flaming objects over it. Mortar-style fireworks continued to be launched at federal property and officers as well.

At around 11:15 p.m. local time, DHS officers continued to urge those present from attempting to damage or breach the fence.

At 11:45 p.m. local time, DHS officers moved out to defend the fence from rioters and were immediately attacked with lasers. Rioters continued to throw rocks and commercial grade fireworks. They also began to launch a caustic substance resembling paint at officers inside the perimeter of the fence.

At 12:01 a.m. local time, the doors of the Edith Green Federal building were vandalized.

At 12:30 a.m. local time. Portland Police (PPB) declared an unlawful and riotous assembly. Both PPB and Federal law enforcement began to make warnings about the riot declaration.

During the 1 am hour, multiple Molotov cocktails were thrown over the fence at the courthouse as rioters continued to attack officers with mortar-style fireworks and lasers.

Let’s be perfectly clear about this. Any single person on the streets giving cover to this violent mayhem is themselves a participant in the rioting and destruction. This is not tens of thousands of Americans coming together to have their voices heard and petition the government for better police practices. These people don’t even have any discernible demands; there is literally nothing that authorities could do or concede that would make them stop their wanton destruction.

Allow me a moment to add here to address the incredibly racist nature of the media’s coverage. If these were primarily black people committing arson, shooting fireworks at and attempting to blind federal officers with lasers there would be wall-to-wall coverage of the mayhem. But no, these are middle class white kids who have the corporate media and the Democratic Party in their back pocket. Talk about white privilege.

What is happening every night in Portland has nothing to do with peaceful protest. It is an organized militia seeking to destroy federal property and undermine the authority of law enforcement. But don’t worry; once the black clad, helmeted, Molotov cocktail-wielding insurgents abolish the police and tar and feather poor Mayor Ted Wheeler, they will be there to protect you.

There will be no more police brutality because there will be no more police. Antifa will decide what property belongs to whom and settle disputes with their equality loving iron fist. Make absolutely no mistake that is the goal of every single person who shows up to assist these criminals in their nightly riots.

At this point it is hopeless to imagine that Joe Biden, supposedly the great centrist, or any Democrat will even call mildly for a suspension of the violence and destruction. It is equally hopeless that the media will do so. As long the efforts hurt Trump, after all, it will all be worth it come November.

But then what? If Biden moves into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue next year will the anarchists stop? Will they pack up their tents and say, “mission accomplished?” Don’t count on it. The Democrats’ alliance with these people who seek to destroy the country is not a dalliance at this point. This is their base. This is the future they want for America and we know that because good old Joe Biden will not say even the slightest word against it.

David Marcus is the Federalist's New York Correspondent.

How many of you are supporting the Portland Riots!

Causing permanent blindness is horribly violent. They should station snipers about and when the lasers appear, start shooting those in and around them. Purposeful targeting of the laser wielders will teach the lesson well enough. Just open up on them in the pursuit of self defense.

Just now, fish'nmagician said:

Trump gastapo is cracking down hard on soccer moms. 

making the streets safe for Republican men. 

Moms are women with children. Crazy Cat Ladies are not moms in the real sense of the word.

4 mins ago, ridenfish said:

Alt leftists are weird

they continue to deny the violence their side is committing 

even with all the video evidence

they are not alt left.

They are the current democrat party.

3 mins ago, SallyGrowler said:

they are not alt left.

They are the current democrat party.

There are sane people on the left out there.  I talk to a lot of them. They don’t agree with the violence that the alt left and BLM is committing in the cities.  
The alt left are the people that are committing the violence ,those that are saying it’s ok, or those that lie and say it’s “just graffiti”.  
I wonder if the resident alt leftist here would still be ok with the violence if it was their neighborhoods that were burning?  

3 mins ago, ridenfish said:

There are sane people on the left out there.  I talk to a lot of them. They don’t agree with the violence that the alt left and BLM is committing in the cities.  
The alt left are the people that are committing the violence ,those that are saying it’s ok, or those that lie and say it’s “just graffiti”.  
I wonder if the resident alt leftist here would still be ok with the violence if it was their neighborhoods that were burning?  

I'll bet recent events don't persuade them enough to vote any different. Which is the only thing that matters.

21 mins ago, SallyGrowler said:

Moms are women with children. Crazy Cat Ladies are not moms in the real sense of the word.

Awesome. 

I guess you can determine this at a glance. 

Beat those women down and make the streets safe for you and the other republican “alpha males”

6 mins ago, ken r said:

I'll bet recent events don't persuade them enough to vote any different. Which is the only thing that matters.

Couple friends and people I know at work said they might sit out the election because they don’t like the old child molester.  I’ll bet a lot of that will happen 

4 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

Awesome. 

Beat those women down and make the streets safe for you and the other republican “alpha males”

Yup you would gaslight for the manson family

5 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

Awesome. 

Lord Haw Haw

29 mins ago, ridenfish said:

Alt leftists are weird

they continue to deny the violence their side is committing 

even with all the video evidence

They like to claim that they want to punch a Nazi, yet never seem to get around to it, except when discussing politics on a fishing website. Strange aggressive-passive behavior.