z-man

New MA Travel and Quarantine Rules

Rate this topic

71 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, bob_G said:

Please gentlemen, let's not go down this road again. :read:

Bob, you will notice I said "IF you believe that...."

And what makes me a spineless jellyfish, Mr. Tailslap?

11 hours ago, MakoMike said:

It’s all over on Facebook. Seems they were reporting all covid and flu and some other diseases as covid positive so the revised numbers reduced the total from 90,000 to 11,000.

Social media posts claim the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was adding Florida flu and pneumonia cases to COVID-19 figures, but slashed the state’s case count following an order that bypassed the CDC and sent corona virus patient data to the White House. This is false; the CDC said there have been no major revisions to Florida case numbers, and that the information rerouted to a central database by President Donald Trump’s administration is unrelated to case surveillance or death counts.

Source:  AFP  fact check.

1 hour ago, Steve in Mass said:

I saw what he said SIM.  He was clearly baiting you, and I was hoping you wouldn't rise to his bait.

I see the VP yammering away on Nantucket yesterday.  He should be under quarantine for two weeks upon entering the state from whatever hole he crawled out of.

I’ve been looking more into this and how to get tested. Even though the state is requiring people to get tested before returning to work they aren’t covering the cost. Then because you aren’t showing symptoms the insurance companies probably won’t cover it and you have to pay $250-$300 for the test. It’s also taking a long time to get results. A friends kid was just tested and it took 8 days to get results but they told her it could take up to 13 days. 
As crazy as SIM can be he was actually right about the government getting out of control over Covid. 

9 mins ago, z-man said:

As crazy as SIM can be he was actually right about the government getting out of control over Covid. 

Thank you. Am glad you finally get what I was talking about. :)

8 hours ago, Steve in Mass said:

You are wearing a mask now. What happened to you would never wear a mask. Everyone else’s safety was not your responsibility. Remember?  You obviously caved to pressure. At least the little old ladies at the supermarket are now safe from your big mouth. 

6 hours ago, bob_G said:

I saw what he said SIM.  He was clearly baiting you, and I was hoping you wouldn't rise to his bait.

And this sure looks like you are baiting me.......No?

1 min ago, Tailslap said:

And this sure looks like you are baiting me.......No?

Nope, just commenting to my old friend SIM, and not looking for any flare ups.  You were the furthest thing from my mind.

On 7/24/2020 at 3:45 PM, Joe G said:

I can't wait for Jeff Kuhner, Boston's Bulldozer, to talk about King Charlies latest "edict to protect the Commonwealth's citizenry".

Yep, Jeff was on fire this AM as were his callers.........The Bulldozers first segment was devoted to Charlies new "orders"..  .