Angler #1

Make your voices heard

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

to the Environmental Police and Division of Marine Fisheries if you think that keeping the Cape Cod Canal  closed for commercial bass fishing is a good thing for the resource . As I post the comment period is ongoing and when that closes a hearing will be conducted to further  make this a permanent regulation or not Peace and Prayers

It might be from covid but the canal hasn't seamed as busy without comms there. Even on the last bite that lasted 2 days and a night. I noticed significantly less people.

Carl,

We meet earlier today, black pickup yard sale. I’m not familiar with this website as you were the one that suggested it to me. Contact me back so I can provide me email, I’d love to learn and buy more.

Thanks,

Dave 

18 hours ago, Capecod365 said:

Carl,

We meet earlier today, black pickup yard sale. I’m not familiar with this website as you were the one that suggested it to me. Contact me back so I can provide me email, I’d love to learn and buy more.

Thanks,

Dave 

David you need to make 10 post before the e mail works I have a message on your e mail when you get the needed posts to send to each other. I have always been open to teaching others how to fish and hopefully if you stay on this site you will learn  a great deal from many of those who post here Peace And Prayers

On 7/24/2020 at 4:54 PM, stripedbassjeff said:

It might be from covid but the canal hasn't seamed as busy without comms there. Even on the last bite that lasted 2 days and a night. I noticed significantly less people.

There's also no fish in the canal so report chasers are staying home.  :)

27 mins ago, zak-striper said:

While this appears to be sarcasm ... there have definitely been less sure-thing days fishing this year ... which I believe is affecting the popularity. Hopefully the pace of the fishery continues as is ... the peace and tranquility is a nice change of pace over the past several years. Of course, one big week and it "game-on" again ...

32 mins ago, zak-striper said:

Zak,

It's amazing how efficient the local coconut network is.

The other day when the mega blitz was in progress practically in my front yard, a buddy of mine calls me from Worcester.  He tells me the canal is going crazy as we speak, and I better get down there and cash in.

Ok, his heart was in the right place, and I appreciate the call.  But multiple that by a hundred other guys, and it's a recipe for bedlam.

Edited by bob_G

8 mins ago, bob_G said:

The other day when the mega blitz was in progress practically in my front yard, a buddy of mine calls me from Worcester.  He tells me the canal is going crazy as we speak, and I better get down there and cash in.

What sucks about that is last week I fished from Mon night to Tue morning, not chasing reports, just putting in my time. I got blanked overnight.

The next morning the area I was fishing blew up.

I missed it by 24 hours.  D'oh!  :banghd:

1 min ago, zak-striper said:

What sucks about that is last week I fished from Mon night to Tue morning, not chasing reports, just putting in my time. I got blanked overnight.

The next morning the area I was fishing blew up.

I missed it by 24 hours.  D'oh!  :banghd:

Zak,

Don't wear your arteries out over fish.  Look at it like I do.  If you had been there, right in the middle of it, without doubt the mob would have descended on you like a pack of hyenas. You'd have been mugged, yelled at, and gone home fit to be tied.

21 mins ago, bob_G said:

... If you had been there, right in the middle of it, without doubt the mob would have descended on you like a pack of hyenas. You'd have been mugged, yelled at, and gone home fit to be tied.

Bob, how can I say this.........is it true that another "element" has moved in and become front and center?

1 hour ago, Joe G said:

Bob, how can I say this.........is it true that another "element" has moved in and become front and center?

Explanation please, gang turf war, super secret club, commercials with Federal licenses...........................What gives???????????