Mikeinri

WTB a cheap used car

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

My son is looking to sell his 1999 Honda Accord(139,738 miles and counting, it is his daily car) since his currently in the process of getting a new Tacoma. If you’re interested I can let him know, but it’s in Philadelphia,PA.

Edited by xxxemercadoxxx

7 hours ago, xxxemercadoxxx said:

My son is looking to sell his 1999 Honda Accord(139,738 miles and counting, it is his daily car) since his currently in the process of getting a new Tacoma. If you’re interested I can let him know, but it’s in Philadelphia,PA.

That would be perfect but 4 hours away.. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

12 hours ago, Mikeinri said:

That would be perfect but 4 hours away.. 

Yeah it’s a long drive just let me know if you’re still interested.

Edited by xxxemercadoxxx

We have a 2000 Toyota Camry with just under 140k.  Runs strong, needs shocks and struts are some point.  Driven regularly for local stuff.  $1200. Would drive an hour in your direction for a look see, but that still leaves you about 2 hours out each way. 

We’re at the northern tip of NJ I’m Sussex County NJ,  within a few minutes of PA and NY. 

On 7/23/2020 at 10:12 PM, Mikeinri said:

Trying to help someone out with a used car.   Want to spend about $2000 or preferable less.   Anyone have something for me?  

In-laws are in Westwood MA. They have  2000 Mercedes sedan. May be a 300. It’s black. 

Four door. Great runner still. They take it everywhere. It’s for sale now. Might not be far from you. They are asking $2,000. 

7 hours ago, Maine Guide said:

In-laws are in Westwood MA. They have  2000 Mercedes sedan. May be a 300. It’s black. 

Four door. Great runner still. They take it everywhere. It’s for sale now. Might not be far from you. They are asking $2,000. 

That’s a little over an hour.   Could you send me pics and details?  Model and miles and condition.  Thank you!  

On 7/24/2020 at 7:25 PM, xxxemercadoxxx said:

Yeah it’s a long drive just let me know if you’re still interested.

I just can’t make that long of a ride.   Thank you for the offer 

2 hours ago, Mikeinri said:

That’s a little over an hour.   Could you send me pics and details?  Model and miles and condition.  Thank you!  

In laws sold it today. Sorry.