Who forced Trump to change his tune on the Covid-19 outbreak

Rate this topic

Gotcow?

Without question Trump has taken a major change of approach about the Covid-19 outbreak. 

It's not like Trump woke up one morning and said I guess I was wrong about all this Covid stuff.

Who forced the mountain to yield?

Who changed his mind?

3 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

:point:

He’s a populist.  He’s not really tied to any ideology.  That’s why I’m leery of him on 2a, although I think recent events have solidified his thoughts on that for the near term

"mother Theresa was a POS"-fish'nmagician

I watched it yesterday live.  It was almost presidential the way he answered the actual questions that were being asked LOL

I am a Trump supporter, because he's the only America running, but he definitely leaves little to be desired when answering questions... he typically never addresses the actual question.  In fairness, when a liberal reporter asks the question, it's usually a trap or a setup. Yesterday there were fair questions with thoughtful honest answers. 

Peace

Melania told him that she likes the White House, wants to stay, and if his stupid ****ing mouth gets her kicked out, she's going to cut his balls off in his sleep.

Ivanka also chimed in that she's a fan of the power and status as well, and that if his ****ing mouth costs her that power, she's done with him as well.

And while that was going down, Kelly Ann was standing clapping and screaming "listen to your women, you arrogant ****," and Sarah was on speaker phone chiming in with "I told you so, you ****ing moron! Now just shut the **** up and do what you're told.  ***hole."

Yeah, something like that.

2 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Melania told him that she likes the White House, wants to stay, and if his stupid ****ing mouth gets her kicked out, she's going to cut his balls off in his sleep.

I think Melania would love to return to the quiet life she once knew.