Lagerhead

The story of Tracie Hunter

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

I went down the YouTube rabbit hole and found this video.

This is a sordid story of why I think democrats don’t care and just want to **** this country.

The story is very interesting. Tracie is a former judge that, as proven at trial, abused her position. 

The video is after sentencing and is a procedural hearing. I encourage all to google the story of how Tracie got here.

I also encourage all to watch the whole video, particularly the part where Judge Dinkelacker reads messages mailed to his HOME.  Some of these messages refer to Judge Dinkelacker being cleared of any wrong doing after hitting and killing a woman with his car.

I think this story is a good example of the bull**** dominating the news.

2 mins ago, Lagerhead said:

The end of the video is fantastic. 

Her being body bag dragged out of the courtroom makes for prime viewing of 'Martyrdom 101'.

The only problem in this drama is that she was being dragged by a black female courtroom officer.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Disagree with the need for a psych evaluation, she'll adjust just fine. 

After a week or two she'll fit right in.

10255453.0.jpg

her new roomie:10099938-0-image-a-13_1550760663668.jpg

Edited by butcher's zombie

That video gets featured all the time when I search about for a cure to my insatiable thirst for White cops beating innocent blacks selected for persecution under the rules established for systemic racism. Yes, it is important that when racism is as institutionalized, as it is, that at least some number of people pretend to follow along. So far I have avoided watching. You might think I am saving it for an especially boring day, and you might be right.

14 mins ago, richie c said:

Odd the way some see things

They see "white" and they see "brown". They do not see honesty and fairness. Ray-sisim is a two way street.

5 hours ago, FishinMortician said:

That video gets featured all the time when I search about for a cure to my insatiable thirst for White cops beating innocent blacks selected for persecution under the rules established for systemic racism. Yes, it is important that when racism is as institutionalized, as it is, that at least some number of people pretend to follow along. So far I have avoided watching. You might think I am saving it for an especially boring day, and you might be right.

From a ‘racist’ point of view, the whole ordeal is a setup on the black side. She was correctly convicted and was given ample opportunity to avoid jail time. She wanted to go to be a fake martyr.

5 hours ago, richie c said:

Odd the way some see things,,,''You're dragging her out like an animal'' ,from the  peanut gallery   :headscratch:

It was a complete setup and the bailiff who dragged her out was in on it. But boy, did it play well for the cameras.

30 mins ago, Lagerhead said:

It was a complete setup and the bailiff who dragged her out was in on it. But boy, did it play well for the cameras.

Yes, but she was expecting a white courtroom officer to drag her out, all in the hope she could martyr herself with the narrative of a black woman wronged by the white man court system.

Outplayed by the court system.

38 mins ago, zybathegeek said:

Yes, but she was expecting a white courtroom officer to drag her out, all in the hope she could martyr herself with the narrative of a black woman wronged by the white man court system.

Outplayed by the court system.

Nope, couldn’t trust a white bailiff to play along. It actually looked like she rehearsed it with the bailiff previously.

2 hours ago, Lagerhead said:

So whats Judge Dinkelacker  going to do do with the bailiff ? Cant have that subversion going on in the court room

Nothing... move on.

Am I crazy or did it not look like a setup ?

She is Al Sharpton level in gaming the system, gaming the current bull**** going on.