Belmo

Epstein Judge's Son Killed in Home Invasion

Rate this topic

64 posts in this topic

The New Jersey home of Judge Esther Salas was invaded yesterday (Sunday) by a gunman, who posed as a FedEx driver, killed her son and injured her husband, shooting both multiple times. Reports are that Salas herself was in the basement at the time, and escaped injury. 


The kicker? Salas, who was appointed to the federal bench by Obama, was assigned to the Deutche Bank/Jeffrey Epstein class action case about a week ago.

 

Let the conspiracy theories fly! :beers:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People feel safe answer doors for people wearing masks.  I'd expect judges are high up on people's hit lists and if there was an age to get away with it, it's now.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, ChumSlickJon said:

People feel safe answer doors for people wearing masks.  I'd expect judges are high up on people's hit lists and if there was an age to get away with it, it's now.  

yep, she's sentenced some gang members, but only assigned to hear a tangentially realated epstein case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, rocco said:

yep, she's sentenced some gang members, but only assigned to hear a tangentially realated epstein case.

She has sentenced some gang members but never had any attempt on her life until she was assigned the Deutsche Bank/ Epstein case. Why would some gang banger wait till now to try and off her ? They knew she would be assigned the Epstein case and waited till then !? It might not have anything to do with it but to dismiss it because it is only a minor and tangentially related Epstein case, to use your words, is ridiculous.  Anything looking into Epstein could open a can of worms that people in very high places would rather stay sealed.

Edited by PCstriper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, Billybob said:

Yeah but if they off this judge, the case isn't going away, another judge will be assigned.

 

 

 

I'll take "Sealed pleas" for a thousand ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 mins ago, PCstriper said:

She has sentenced some gang members but never had any attempt on her life until she was assigned the Deutsche Bank/ Epstein case. Why would some gang banger wait till now to try and off her ? They knew she would be assigned the Epstein case and waited till then !? It might not have anything to do with it but to dismiss it because it is only a minor and tangentially related Epstein case, to use your words, is ridiculous.  Anything looking into Epstein could open a can of worms that people in very high places would rather stay sealed.

i didn't dismiss anything, only suggested its more likely retribution for something she already did, rather than something she might do. 

1 min ago, Billybob said:

Yeah but if they off this judge, the case isn't going away, another judge will be assigned.

right, but someone could still be trying to send a message to then next assigned judge, or someone with knowledge of how this judge presides might be trying to rule something out. less likely, imo, which all of this is my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, Billybob said:

Yeah but if they off this judge, the case isn't going away, another judge will be assigned.

And will be constantly looking over their shoulder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, PCstriper said:

She has sentenced some gang members but never had any attempt on her life until she was assigned the Deutsche Bank/ Epstein case. Why would some gang banger wait till now to try and off her ? They knew she would be assigned the Epstein case and waited till then !? It might not have anything to do with it but to dismiss it because it is only a minor and tangentially related Epstein case, to use your words, is ridiculous.  Anything looking into Epstein could open a can of worms that people in very high places would rather stay sealed.

I heard from the news that she had many death threats during her career.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.