MattituckMike

WTB - Ribb Clam Rake

6 posts in this topic

Looking to pull the trigger on a new Ribb overboard clam rake but thought I would see if any SOL members have one they are willing to part with.   Only interested in a Ribb rake.

I know it is a long shot but worth a try.  :shrug:   Let me know what you’ve got.

Don't have the one you searching for but if you strike out with that one consider Killer Clam rakes.  Made in  South Jersey. 

I actually just bought one.  He ships the head you just have to attach a pole to it.  Put the pole on it today. Could send pics if you want. It's not for sale. Lol. 

Thanks for the reply and recommendation LBI Surfrat, but I am specifically looking for a Ribb rake because some of their models are designed to be used with a back/waist harness to relieve the stress on my old back by using my legs to assist raking.  

My current 21 tooth stainless rake, which I have been using for over 30 years, is just too heavy for my back now so I am looking to avoid any stress on my lower back.

Those Killer Clam Rakes look like a good lightweight option for my wife though. Would like to hear what you think about it after you use it a few times.

Thanks again.