puppet

Tony Stetzko 9" needlefish bundle

7 posts in this topic

I recently started build plugs so I am selling a lot of my stash.  

These needles are level sinking and the the shape of the head will cause the needle to dart on a twitch. Absolutely deadly on a pause and twitch.

Tony Stetzko 9" needlefish bundle:  5 new needles  $80 paypal shipped.

I would prefer that I do not split these.

StetzkoB.jpg.8762a99aa0d74acb409cba91194de31a.jpg

StetzkoA.jpg.0c257fab207c414fa576d618b5693199.jpg

3 hours ago, StripersBR said:

Solid plugs! Tony was a great man! Damn i miss talking to him! 

Ditto. They broke the mold when they made Tony.  Such a great guy and so generous and talented. I only had the honor to fish with him a couple times. Great Man, artist, fisherman.  He is missed but i make it a annual effort to fish nauset in his honor and slurp a couple fresh clams dug off the backs of those beaches.

On July 20, 2020 at 9:53 AM, puppet said:

Ditto. They broke the mold when they made Tony.  Such a great guy and so generous and talented. I only had the honor to fish with him a couple times. Great Man, artist, fisherman.  He is missed but i make it a annual effort to fish nauset in his honor and slurp a couple fresh clams dug off the backs of those beaches.

Yes they most definitely did! I talked with him many times. And never got the chance to fish with him though. When i told him that i never fished up that way he told me that he take me up there fishing with him! When i seen him at surf day years ago, and asked him to sign some of his plugs ive used, his eyes lit up and even though there was a long line to meet him, he asked how i like them and how well i did with them. Such a great man, that was gone way too soon. Ironically surf fishing went downhill after that.