MickAff

Corona conspiracy stuff - let's keep it here

Rate this topic

15,266 posts in this topic

1 min ago, Bernie12 said:

they all come from the gateway pundit, except for maybe 1 or 2 ...but, again make unture comments :(

Just stop, Bernie, the last one I checked from you was from a site ten times loonier than Gateway pundit…and that’s not easy to do. 

2 hours ago, TimS said:

Not how it works - if you got it from Gateway whatever you need to mention at the top of bottom ‘from Gateway Loons’ or whatever site you got it from. Where they got it from isn’t relevant. 

But thank you if you’ve been doing it, like I said I haven’t read a single post until Mike’s that got mod queued. And in that one you did not credit the source of what you copy/pasted. 

i might miss one here and there , but its not intentional.. 

2 hours ago, TimS said:

Just stop, Bernie, the last one I checked from you was from a site ten times loonier than Gateway pundit…and that’s not easy to do. 

which one? post the title

Just now, Bernie12 said:

i might miss one here and there , but its not intentional.. 

Like I said, if you have been then thank you - the ONLY ONE I saw was the one Mike quoted and it wasn’t sourced. So from my perspective you were 0 for 1…or 0%. 

2 hours ago, TimS said:

Like I said, if you have been then thank you - the ONLY ONE I saw was the one Mike quoted and it wasn’t sourced. So from my perspective you were 0 for 1…or 0%. 

:howdy:.. and now can i have the title so i can recall

which one? post the title

No thank you. I quoted it last time I was in this thread - probably the one where I asked you to start posting the source. That’s how ****ing stupid the site was. I googled a quote from the copy/paste crap and the only match was some idiotic loon site like ‘your news today’ or something along those lines. But I’m not interested in doing the legwork again. 

:howdy:.. and now can i have the title so i can recall

It’s the Veritas article that Mike quoted. I already mentioned that like three times :dismay: 

3 hours ago, TimS said:

It’s the Veritas article that Mike quoted. I already mentioned that like three times :dismay: 

and is where for once in the million times youve said ive done something and been wrong and never apologized where hopefully youll admit you made your statement up.. you said you checked it and it came from site 10 times loonier.. when infact it was from the gateway pundit.

1 hour ago, Bernie12 said:

and is where for once in the million times youve said ive done something and been wrong and never apologized where hopefully youll admit you made your statement up.. you said you checked it and it came from site 10 times loonier.. when infact it was from the gateway pundit.

Bernie, your stupid knows no bounds. The post Mike quoted that dragged me into your cesspool was from Gateway. The post from ****ing month ago when I asked you to start crediting the sources of your trash was from a worse loon site. You never get tired of being wrong, some folks think that’s admirable :howdy: 

Also, when you get your science from a fringe political site you should just stop :dismay: 

Edited by TimS

3 hours ago, TimS said:

Bernie, your stupid knows no bounds. The post Mike quoted that dragged me into your cesspool was from Gateway. The post from ****ing month ago when I asked you to start crediting the sources of your trash was from a worse loon site. You never get tired of being wrong, some folks think that’s admirable :howdy: 

Also, when you get your science from a fringe political site you should just stop :dismay: 

:rolleyes:  look at the above posts.. i quoted the last one without out seeing youre other post.. the context fits either set of posts

3 hours ago, TimS said:

you made that post dec 18-  Bernie, I’m gonna ask you to start giving credit to the sites where you copy their articles - it’s technically the law - otherwise it’s plagiarism. You don’t need links, but need to give credit to the sites. Thanks :howdy:  (no quoted post with it)

you quoted me a few min earlier with this-It’s a good thing your audience in this thread just reads the headlines, nothing you copy/paste here can sustain even reading the whole article before it’s exposed as complete and utter nonsense. I know you are smarter than this, which makes this stuff just pure trolling. I feel sorry for folks that read the copy/paste dishonest trash you share in this thread and agree with it. I bet you laugh your ass off every time someone gives you a thumbs up for a copy/paste you took off a completely insane website just to see if you could get anyone to fall for it. You are a mean spirited troll, Bernie :dismay: 

headline- More Evidence China’s PLA (Military) May Have Initiated COVID-19 In an Open-Air Test

please recheck the headline through google.. youll see you were wrong then as you are now :howdy:

Keep at it we will soon be like China

China has set up quarantine camps with hundreds of metal boxes to house infected individuals to further halt the spread of the virus, according to the Daily Mail.

Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 2.20.12 PM.png

20 hours ago, Bernie12 said:

i remember a time when some here were yelled at by that tim fella for saying it didnt come from a bat at a meat market, or one was sold from a lab, or a chinese bride visiting italy..in other words, NO FU**ING COMMENT , GREEKO

You seem to misinterpret whose side I am on, you stupid fag. Of course, I'd expect no less from a AIDS addled brain such as yours. 

3 hours ago, MikeMc said:

You seem to misinterpret whose side I am on, you stupid fag. Of course, I'd expect no less from a AIDS addled brain such as yours. 

middle finger gifs Page 5 | WiffleGif