Santiago II

Where Christians should be on politics today

Rate this topic

54 posts in this topic

There is only one side that is NOT anti-Christian-     the Patriots.

The dark side is the party of word deceptions & lies. They only cite scripture to deceive. They are the legion. There is no truth in them.

There is only one choice.

You are already there.

9 hours ago, Gatr522 said:

There is only one side that is NOT anti-Christian-     the Patriots.

The dark side is the party of word deceptions & lies. They only cite scripture to deceive. They are the legion. There is no truth in them.

There is only one choice.

You are already there.

Black Lives Matter are communists.  Not black fans.  Communists.

Democrats/communists are black lives matter.  I have seen it.  White people in Portsmouth NH have defaced their own homes by painting (Paint!) Black Lives Matter (communists) on their property.  They are stupid people easily fooled by their masters.

If ANYONE tells me they support the Black Lives Matter movement, I will gladly tell them they are (see above) stupid people easily fooled by their masters.*

*Fair is fair.  Unless of corse you ARE a communist.  Then supporting black lives matter makes sense.

Dems/demsocs/progs/communists are by nessessity anti religion.  Not worth discussing anymore.

10 hours ago, Little said:

Dems/demsocs/progs/communists are by nessessity anti religion.  Not worth discussing anymore.

It's definitely antithetical to their worldview and an impediment to their progress. 

They can't take it on directly yet, but they've been undermining it years. The full assault is a foregone conclusion. 

Folks forget they were created to do God's will. Many today hang tags on themselves, and make themselves targets. God just wants us to trust and obey, to love and to serve. :howdy:

Posted (edited) · Report post

Communism and religion can not coexist. It was karl Marx that called religion the "opium of the belief". Marxist are steadfast in suppressing religion and destroying those beliefs. Every communist regime has sought to purge this from marxist society. Christians should be hyper aware of marxists regimes/political parties that have made threats to destroy symbols will surely follow with violence and protest. This is omni present that Christians in the United States are under attack. The very practice of living and praying in your community is a hurdle of marxist to have control and install a communist regime for people to fall prey to. As a Christian you should stand opposed to communism/marxist regime and protect your family.

Edited by flydog777
spell

Ya'll spend a lot of time worshiping the Orange one.  Now you're going back to the 50's.  I'm sure there's a McCarthy out there to lead you onward through your fog.  What is a Christian?  I know many and they don't think like you do.  So what makes you a better Christian, than one who believes that Black lives matter?

10 mins ago, Philly said:

Ya'll spend a lot of time worshiping the Orange one.  Now you're going back to the 50's.  I'm sure there's a McCarthy out there to lead you onward through your fog.  What is a Christian?  I know many and they don't think like you do.  So what makes you a better Christian, than one who believes that Black lives matter?

There is a big difference in believing the lives of black americans matter and supporting Black Lives Matter.

What holds us together as a nation are the assumption of our founders, who were not all Christians, but who all used Judeo-Christian assumptions about the inherent value of humans and the order of the universe. We are seeing a very serious attempt to unravel the foundation of our democracy by undermining those assumptions.

Think what you want, and believe what you believe, but you can't ignore what's happening right now.

If you make those same assumptions that our founders did, you're in the way and you will be moved.

34 mins ago, Reed422 said:

I think the majority of people that are just joe six pack dem doesn’t realize BLM are commies.  F BLM 

Proof.  Give me the facts to back up your statement.

8 hours ago, Philly said:

Proof.  Give me the facts to back up your statement.

Just google it. BLM founders are on video stating that they are marxists. 

31 mins ago, Reed422 said:

Just google it. BLM founders are on video stating that they are marxists. 

Then BLM aren't commies, they're marxists. :beers: