Civil Disobedience.....Beach Haven.

Rate this topic

Mr. Bigdeal

Sand paper:

Beach Haven ....Curfews...10pm for 18yr. old....teens wearing black causing civil disobedience to the point of police officers fielding chucked water bottles. 

This teen-grade civil disobedience has led to curfews in many Island municipalities. Now, the Island’s lone transportation system, the very reliable shuttles, may be responsively reigned in. LBT has proposed shuttles now cut off at 9 p.m.  – keep places like the Beach Haven from being overrun by curfew-ignoring young’uns.

"Law enforcement’ is not something sovereign citizens seize from police officers. It is a societal function that citizens delegate to civil police.

In so doing, we do not abdicate our own sovereignty, nor our duties as citizens. Ultimate responsibility is still ours. When those we hire as our “Protectors” are either unwilling or unable to perform that function at the critical moment, there is no law, nor standard, that says we cannot perform it for ourselves"........ John Farnam.

"Gird Your Loins"

Yup.............New Yorkas.

"Law enforcement’ is not something sovereign citizens seize from police officers. It is a societal function that citizens delegate to civil police.

In so doing, we do not abdicate our own sovereignty, nor our duties as citizens. Ultimate responsibility is still ours. When those we hire as our “Protectors” are either unwilling or unable to perform that function at the critical moment, there is no law, nor standard, that says we cannot perform it for ourselves"........ John Farnam.

"Gird Your Loins"

3 hours ago, Mr. Bigdeal said:

Yup.............New Yorkas.

It was better when it was 90% Pennsylvanians

NYers eff everything up, they've poured into and destroyed Monmouth county. It's gone from #3 in the top 100 places to live in America by Money Magazine, to not even on the list in less than 20 years 

I just wanta play everyday despite small nagging injuries --

and go home to a woman who appreciates how full of crap I truly am. ~ Crash Davis

Social Distancing since 1962

Yes Sir.....must agree.....more break-ins of homes on the island, general theft and miscellaneous damage every year by their rotten kids, now this BS with the local police.....the parents are worse.....just go to any restaurant, you can pick them out of a crowd.

Edited by Mr. Bigdeal

"Gird Your Loins"

It used to be so much simpler......One soft infested summer
Me and Terry became friends

Trying in vain to breathe
The fire we was born in
Catching rides to the outskirts
Tying faith between our teeth
Sleeping in that old abandoned beach house
Getting wasted in the heat
And Hiding on the backstreets.....underlining not intended.....

Edited by JimK

"Russian War Ship.. go f*#k yourself"

On 7/16/2020 at 1:34 PM, Sudsy said:

It was better when it was 90% Pennsylvanians

NYers eff everything up, they've poured into and destroyed Monmouth county. It's gone from #3 in the top 100 places to live in America by Money Magazine, to not even on the list in less than 20 years 

Monmouth County is going to get a lot worse as all the NYer's flee the city they destroyed. 

Yup.......theft is way up....use to leave my bag and rods on the front deck......No More.....now Otto watches them and he doesn't retreat.

"Gird Your Loins"

Walked the pup this morning and noticed my neighbor who parks right in front of my truck has a smashed driver window, glass all over the street. There was at least a baseball sized rock in the road by it and a couple more along the shoulder. Police said they think it fell off a truck and bounced hitting the glass. I dunno, from what I've seen that glass is pretty hard to break.