iphish

Nfl Games this fall, limiting attendance.

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

The patriots announced that IF they are allowed fans to attend games they would only allow 20% capacity. Roughly 12,000  fans only

 

Would you go? would you care? or will you be fine for sitting at home and watching it on TV?

 

 

Edited by iphish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 mins ago, iphish said:

The patriots announced that IF they are allowed fans to attend games they would only allow 20% capacity. Roughly 12,000  fans only

 

Would you go? would you care? or will you be fine for sitting at home and watching it on TV?

 

 

That is the dumbest plan I ever heard of. A lot of families go. That is like 4-6 tickets. How many families will be allowed to go? Is there going to be a 2 ticket limit? What you going to be forced not to sit next to your children?

You can sit together at home but you go to a game 6 feet apart. How about every other row. Families and couples or friends can be seated in small groups with a seat unfilled in between. Maybe offer Patriots masks to all the fans!

I can't go. If I see any more kneeling I would not enjoy myself. So why pay money to be insulted. There are plenty of fans who want that abuse. Sad because I would love to see Cam in person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

6 hours ago, iphish said:

The patriots announced that IF they are allowed fans to attend games they would only allow 20% capacity. Roughly 12,000  fans only

 

Would you go? would you care? or will you be fine for sitting at home and watching it on TV?

 

 

The Ravens have limited it to 14,000 as of now. PSL holders only and the team is picking and prioritizing someway who gets what tickets for each game. I’m not a PSL owner so far won’t be going unless I can find one who is selling their tickets. I only go there one game a year due to the cost to get decent seats. I’m fine in the man cave watching the game. I just hope there is a season.

Edited by jimmy1956
Stupid spell check

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jimmy1956 said:

The Ravens have limited it to 14,000 as of now. PSL holders only and the team is picking and prioritizing someway who gets what tickets for each game. I’m not a PSL owner so far won’t be going unless I can find one who is selling their tickets. I only go there one game a year due to the cost to get decent seats. I’m fine in the man cave watching the game. I just hope there is a season.

I too am fine with the man cave. I generally get to go to 6-7 games per year at no cost due to a relative. Given the current situation I highly doubt that will be an option this year. His job will likely become more virtual as well. 

 

I understand Flydog's point, but it's face it no one is holding a gun to your head to go, family or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let’s see the stupid white people who pay outrageous prices and the free inner city ticket holders . That’s some crowd combination. Can’t wait for the season to start . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

This is a joke.  NFL players need to be in direct contact with each other yet the CDC recommends social distancing and masks everywhere.  NFL should be canceled until the country is at the appropriate phase- let alone discussing if fans are allowed to watch this BS.  I have to wear a mask to go food shopping but some guys can tackle each other? Hello? Is this thing on?

Edited by Fly By Nite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 mins ago, Fly By Nite said:

This is a joke.  NFL players need to be in direct contact with each other yet the CDC recommends social distancing and masks everywhere.  NFL should be canceled until the country is at the appropriate phase- let alone discussing if fans are allowed to watch this BS.  I have to wear a mask to go food shopping but some guys can tackle each other? Hello? Is this thing on?

The rules are there are no rules where $$$ is involved . Get to the back of the bus . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Fly By Nite said:

This is a joke.  NFL players need to be in direct contact with each other yet the CDC recommends social distancing and masks everywhere.  NFL should be canceled until the country is at the appropriate phase- let alone discussing if fans are allowed to watch this BS.  I have to wear a mask to go food shopping but some guys can tackle each other? Hello? Is this thing on?

that wasn't the question. 12000 fans would you go?

 

we have no idea what sort of protocol will be in place prior to a game for players to play on Sunday, its pure speculation, so let's just assume they hyper quarantine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Gotcow? said:

That's a big chunk of change some teams are going to have to refund to season ticket holders.

Im hearing its prorated and credited back to 2021-22 season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

13 hours ago, iphish said:

that wasn't the question. 12000 fans would you go?

 

we have no idea what sort of protocol will be in place prior to a game for players to play on Sunday, its pure speculation, so let's just assume they hyper quarantine. 

It shouldn't even be a question. You really should be asking why you have to wear a mask and social distance at a super market but athletes can tackle each other?  Maybe china virus doesn't affect millionaire athletes.

 

We're in July now and all around me i'm seeing the state and business project this is how life will be at least until the new year probably beyond that.  Really mind boggling the NFL thinks they can still operate.  

Edited by Fly By Nite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So you care enough about Covid and the health of players ? 

 

What about players from previous years, with CTE and brain injuries with a life long drool bucket? Were those just legal hits and part of the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2020 at 10:22 PM, flydog777 said:

That is the dumbest plan I ever heard of. A lot of families go. That is like 4-6 tickets. How many families will be allowed to go? Is there going to be a 2 ticket limit? What you going to be forced not to sit next to your children?

You can sit together at home but you go to a game 6 feet apart. How about every other row. Families and couples or friends can be seated in small groups with a seat unfilled in between. Maybe offer Patriots masks to all the fans!

I can't go. If I see any more kneeling I would not enjoy myself. So why pay money to be insulted. There are plenty of fans who want that abuse. Sad because I would love to see Cam in person.

I'd be surprised if he makes it to the season. No way he's humble enough to take Bill's ****

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, iphish said:

So you care enough about Covid and the health of players ? 

 

What about players from previous years, with CTE and brain injuries with a life long drool bucket? Were those just legal hits and part of the game?

CTE isn't contagious. Next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.