redfishkiller

why no Twitter links? Tim?

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Twatter is full of porn and un moderated scumbags...I don’t want them linked to this site. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TimS said:

Twatter is full of porn and un moderated scumbags...I don’t want them linked to this site. 

oh ok, i didn't know that, 

so your saying I should sign up for Twitter? got it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, redfishkiller said:

oh ok, i didn't know that, 

so your saying I should sign up for Twitter? got it

Aren't you already on feces book?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TimS said:

Twatter is full of porn and un moderated scumbags...I don’t want them linked to this site. 

Yet the link thingie is right at the bottom of the page...first one

You are already linked, no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 mins ago, dena said:

Yet the link thingie is right at the bottom of the page...first one

You are already linked, no?

That's built in...and it's for sharing SOL links on twitter...people coming from twitter aren't gonna find porn when they get here :howdy: But, technically, there is a twitter link down there :blackeye: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.