CLFish5

WTB - Back Bay Rod/Reel Set Up

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I’m looking to buy a lighter spinning set up for fluke blues spanish albies and smaller stripers.

7 to 8 feet - Preferably able to throw 1/2 oz - 1.5 oz for bucktails, jig heads, swim baits, tins, and sp minnows. 

Looking for both rod and reel. Located in LI.

What y’all got for sale? 

Thanks!!

Edited by CLFish5

Posted (edited)

I have a black hole Suzuki 9'6 cut down 3" off butt to 9'3......

Perfect what you looking for. I rebuilt the entire bottom section upgraded everything but never got around to using it so its in my garage... have it on sale on the BST forum......I'm on the island

Edited by Fishy4335

I have two St Croix tidemasters. 7 ft and 7-6. Also have a penn conflict and penn clash 4000 reels that could go with either. Can get prices and pictures if interested in those. 

8 mins ago, LeeSHF said:

I have two St Croix tidemasters. 7 ft and 7-6. Also have a penn conflict and penn clash 4000 reels that could go with either. Can get prices and pictures if interested in those. 

Interested

6 hours ago, Fishy4335 said:

I have a black hole Suzuki 9'6 cut down 3" off butt to 9'3......

Perfect what you looking for. I rebuilt the entire bottom section upgraded everything but never got around to using it so its in my garage... have it on sale on the BST forum......I'm on the island

Sorry I did not see the 7-8 ft in your initial post

I have a like new 7'3 Century weapon rated up to 2.5 oz.... cut 3 inches from tip- nice fast action..... built with fuji torzite guides....

6 hours ago, CLFish5 said:

Is the first one model number TIC76MHF?

how much do you want for it? Where are you located?

Yes I believe it is. Located in Philly would have to ship it. New price was $175 what do you think it’s fair?