Maine Guide

Top 10 Reasons Why I’m Voting for Biden

Rate this topic

44 posts in this topic

1. He’s mentally up to the task

2.  I think we need to tax people more so we can grow government 

3.  Healthcare for all. It’s a right. After all Democrats fixed it once already, they can fix it again

4.  No more of this “protection “ BS. If corporations want to send jobs overseas that is their right. 

5. He supports the green new deal. All these fossil fuel jobs are BS and ruin the environment 

6. He supports defunding those racist police. Much better to call social workers to an active shooter situation. They can quickly analyze why the shooter has gone nutty and bring calmness to the situation. 

7. He can do more pushups than the average 80 year old. 

8. His ability to handle hard hitting questions from top journalists from ABC, CBS, CNN AND MSNBC brings me a level of confidence 

9. His ability to connect with young people, especially girls under 10

10. He’s been a great father and raised some fine young men. Especially Hunter. 

Did I miss any? 

Posted (edited) · Report post

He’s going to do away with those pesky vouchers allowing for school choice.  That a big reason I’m voting Joe.

Oh, and open borders, 22 million  illegals getting citizenship and an end to workplace immigration raids.  We need corporations to have immunity in hiring illegals.  All the Dems agree now

build back better

Edited by jkrock

11.  Only a man who has been is Washington for 43 years can fix what is wrong with Washington. 

12.  He’s for open borders and amnesty. After all, Americans who came here legally and waited for ten years to do things the legal way really are a bunch of morons for waiting so long and wasting a lot of money. 

56 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

1. He’s mentally up to the task

2.  I think we need to tax people more so we can grow government 

3.  Healthcare for all. It’s a right. After all Democrats fixed it once already, they can fix it again

4.  No more of this “protection “ BS. If corporations want to send jobs overseas that is their right. 

5. He supports the green new deal. All these fossil fuel jobs are BS and ruin the environment 

6. He supports defunding those racist police. Much better to call social workers to an active shooter situation. They can quickly analyze why the shooter has gone nutty and bring calmness to the situation. 

7. He can do more pushups than the average 80 year old. 

8. His ability to handle hard hitting questions from top journalists from ABC, CBS, CNN AND MSNBC brings me a level of confidence 

9. His ability to connect with young people, especially girls under 10

10. He’s been a great father and raised some fine young men. Especially Hunter. 

Did I miss any? 

Yes, the snare drum and cymbal ending

Posted (edited) · Report post

58 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

Did I miss any? 

You ok Shifty? You've been full of p-ss & vinegar for a couple of weeks.

Whatsamatta? Are you & LePage counting too many latinos coming into Maine for weekends at the beaches & lakes?   :howdy:

43 mins ago, jkrock said:

Oh, and open borders, 22 million  illegals getting citizenship and an end to workplace immigration raids.

42 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

12.  He’s for open borders and amnesty

So, for two years the Racist-in-Chief had a Republican controlled house & senate. Did they pass any meaningful immigration reform? A big f-ck no! And they've literally only built 3 miles of new wall. All they've done along the Mexican border is replace existing wall with new wall that can fall over in a stiff breeze. And the tax payers paid for it, not Mexico.

So what's the Racist-in-Chief's big plan to fix immigration other than screaming "latinos are raping white women".

wind.jpg.ff4bfdb983e2cfac7683aec50743af1c.jpg

Edited by zak-striper

2 mins ago, zak-striper said:

So, for two years the Racist-in-Chief had a Republican controlled house & senate. Did they pass any meaningful immigration reform? A big f-ck no! And they've literally only built 3 miles of new wall. All they've done along the Mexican border is replace existing wall with new wall that can fall over in a stiff breeze. And the tax payers paid for it, not Mexico.

So what's the Racist-in-Chief's big plan to fix immigration other than screaming "latinos are raping white women".

There's that projection thing again. 

Maine Guide.....you've convinced me, I was on the wall but not anymore .....

I KNOW he'll promote hiring more like liberal minded "teachers" like himself and damn this Country's 

once strict standards and principles .....just WTF we need  :banghd:

107376865_10158489258544190_8960449156968899215_n.jpg

1 min ago, zak-striper said:

YOU might want to look up the meaning of that word. 

Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings.

and your point is?  

7 mins ago, zak-striper said:

Like the Democrats would allow any Republican sponsored immigration bill to make it out of Congress.     :point:

It's not like they had the supermajority Obama had when Democrats passed ACA.

Just now, zak-striper said:

you proved my point.

WHAT?????  

:laugh:    

your're out of your mind!!!!!!!

You called a black woman an Uncle T and try to paint Republicans as Racist. 

You sir (and I use that term lightly for you) are the poster child for it.