NJTramcar

Corson's update?

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

Is Corson's undergoing or scheduled to be dredged this summer?  I know Strathmere and SIC are scheduled for out from during the summer an the ICW in the fall.

Can't seem to find an answer to Corson's plans.

25 mins ago, NJTramcar said:

Is Corson's undergoing or scheduled to be dredged this summer?  I know Strathmere and SIC are scheduled for out from during the summer an the ICW in the fall.

Can't seem to find an answer to Corson's plans.

Pretty sure Corsons was done this winter. Strathmere and OC were ahead of SIC.  4th of July they were in front of Spinnaker and heading N. They will probably need to redo them all after today's tropical storm :dismay:

1 hour ago, NJTramcar said:

Thanks, what a mess.  Wanted to take a trip there.  Is it worth it or should I plan elsewhere later?

Only if you want to jet ski with the other 150 guys that show up at sunrise.:scared:.  Otherwise I've seen very few signs of life.  Place is a S show in the summer, I pretty much stop going except maybe a hike with the kids.

Holy moly, son and I kayaked there last night, about 6-9 PM. Sooo many jet-skis and a lot of boats too. Reconsidering my plans for the next trip out.

If anybody DMs me a good kayak launching spot somewhere nearby to Corson's (I live inland and it's one of the easiest places to get to) so we can fish good terrain in peace, I'd be indebted. If you know it provides access to good fluke fishing, I'd be extra indebted and upon catching my first keeper would likely buy and ship you an extra of your favorite lure or bucktail (within reason).