zak-striper

NH rally

Rate this topic

125 posts in this topic

So PG regulars, how many of you are going to the Rally, putting your fellow citizens at risk for covid-19? After all, Tulsa had a spike in covid-19 about two weeks after their rally. And at least eight Trump campaign advance staffers and two Secret Service agents who worked in Tulsa ahead of the rally  tested positive for the virus.

If you look on the Pandemic-Bumbler-in-Chief's Facebook page, the comments are overwhelmingly against Trump. Not only are the anti-Trump comments far more prevalent, they also get significantly more upvotes than pro-Trump comments.

nhfb.jpg.a39d1a81f8e690e2d55442e31ecfa455.jpg

Just now, zak-striper said:

So PG regulars, how many of you are going to the Rally, putting your fellow citizens at risk for covid-19? After all, Tulsa had a spike in covid-19 about two weeks after their rally. And at least eight Trump campaign advance staffers and two Secret Service agents who worked in Tulsa ahead of the rally  tested positive for the virus.

If you look on the Pandemic-Bumbler-in-Chief's Facebook page, the comments are overwhelmingly against Trump. Not only are the anti-Trump comments far more prevalent, they also get significantly more upvotes than pro-Trump comments.

I would only be putting people at risk if I was infected.

5 mins ago, zak-striper said:

So basically you're saying that the bots and berniebois are flooding the facebook page with negative comments. Hmmmm I should re-think my political decisions.   :laugh:

But BLM and Sharpton rallies had no impact on Oklahoma numbers?

If libs are so immune to the virus why is it that the top 20 counties on infection and death rates are blue?

4 mins ago, ridenfish said:

Did you care when your fellow alt leftists were rioting, protesting, looting and running over police while not wearing masks? 

No, that was different.

5 mins ago, ridenfish said:

Did you care when your fellow alt leftists were rioting, protesting, looting and running over police while not wearing masks? 

maybe he wanted those people to get the Wuhan Flu.

Posted (edited) · Report post

16 mins ago, Steve_in_PA said:

I would only be putting people at risk if I was infected.

You can unknowingly have it, be asymptomatic, and still spread it.

Edited by zak-striper

6 mins ago, ridenfish said:

Did you care when your fellow alt leftists 

I didn't attend any of the many peaceful rallies in my area because of the risk of exposure. And if I had gone, I would have worn a mask.

15 mins ago, zak-striper said:

Just means all the asshats like you tend to be more vocal.

Just now, zak-striper said:

I didn't attend any of the many peaceful rallies in my area because of the risk of exposure. And if I had gone, I would have worn a mask.

Avoided the question as usual.  And I live in the alt leftist republik of Philly (for now)....I saw a LOT of alt leftist violence and damage first hand, and a LOT of them weren't wearing masks, let alone social distancing.  I don't recall you or any resident alt leftist crying about that though, only orange man bad