coolhandfluke

can you not vote for trump ?

Rate this topic

77 posts in this topic

let me start off with saying i am not into politics and very seldom talk about it but with that said i am no fan of trump .

what i am seeing on the talking heads is that biden wants to do away with all cash bails meaning any crime you do, your back out on the street immediately basically a lawless country.

biden also wants to have the ability to put up low income housing in any  suburb even if your home is in the way.

wants to open all the boarders and make all the illegals legal among a lot more.

so i ask, how can anyone allow this to happen or is this stuff just all made up by the media ?

i will be honest and say i did not even vote in the last election as i didnt like either candidate , but i truly believe now , if trump could stay off twitter and keep his mouth shut, he would be one of the better presidents.

unemployment at all time low for every ethnic race. economy was booming.  stocks were up and have come back again.  manufacturing is coming back to this country.

so tell me why i should vote for biden ?   i am not looking for an argument or nastiness, just good reasons if any , to vote for biden.

Look at the cities run by the alt leftist communists......lawlessness, looting, burning and running over police is tolerated...mayors allowing BLM bs to be painted in the street but ignoring the escalating violence...defunding the police. That's what Democrats want for the whole country. That's why I'm voting for Trump.

Because Trump is corrupt and a Russian puppet.

Combine that with Republicans being a criminal enterprise and you must vote for Biden. 

How's that?

This post has the FnM seal of approval.

Posted (edited) · Report post

5 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Because Trump is corrupt and a Russian puppet.

Combine that with Republicans being a criminal enterprise and you must vote for Biden. 

How's that?

This post has the FnM seal of approval.

i have no idea what your seal means.

you feel the dems are not criminals ?    

Edited by coolhandfluke

5 mins ago, ridenfish said:

Look at the cities run by the alt leftist communists......lawlessness, looting, burning and running over police is tolerated...mayors allowing BLM bs to be painted in the street but ignoring the escalating violence...defunding the police. That's what Democrats want for the whole country. That's why I'm voting for Trump.

i forgot those points too. i like pelosies answer when asked about tearing down the statues." oh well, what can i do ?"

14 mins ago, coolhandfluke said:

i will be honest and say i did not even vote in the last election as i didnt like either candidate , but i truly believe now , if trump could stay off twitter and keep his mouth shut, he would be one of the better presidents.

Same here, I didn't vote. I'll hold my nose and vote for Trump this time. I prefer law and order over what the alt leftists are allowing.

10 mins ago, ridenfish said:

Same here, I didn't vote. I'll hold my nose and vote for Trump this time. I prefer law and order over what the alt leftists are allowing.

me too.

22 mins ago, coolhandfluke said:

i have no idea what your seal means.

you feel the dems are not criminals ?    

He is being very sarcastic.

I voted for Trump holding my nose last time. I will vote for him again and gladly this time.  Not only what you said in the OP is true but remember the judges.  He may get four SCOTUS picks in a second term, Thomas, Alito, Ginzberg and Breyer.  Two libs and two conservatives.

For all Trunps' faults and they are many, he has done an excellent job with the economy and in foreign policy, IMHO.  And I like taking care of Americans first and I want that Wall built.

6 mins ago, Steve_in_PA said:

I'm a complete political prostitute.  Trump bought my vote with a nice tax cut.

Biden is telling me he is going to raise taxes.

Easy choice.

Another great reason. When was the last time you ever heard a Democrat talk about cutting taxes?  They only want to give out more free stuff to those that don't produce, and to illegals.

1 min ago, ridenfish said:

Another great reason. When was the last time you ever heard a Democrat talk about cutting taxes?  They only want to give out more free stuff to those that don't produce, and to illegals.

Spot on while you and I go to work for 60 hours a week to pay for it

I’m not the biggest Trump fan.  He makes me cringe from time to time.  But there’s no way that I’m voting for the alternative.  Definitely voting from Trump and all Republican.

Edited by Mummichog

Just now, Flybyme said:

Spot on while you and I go to work for 60 hours a week to pay for it

Yup.  When I watched the alt leftists (Democrat) debates all they talked about was illegals and what they will do for them. It made me sick. How about American citizens first for once?

4 mins ago, ridenfish said:

I've gotten 4 tax cuts in my lifetime.  Three by republican presidents.  One by a republican governor.

4 to 0 the r's lead.