Followers 0
J

Racism at Work
No Whites Need Apply

Rate this topic

37 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Really at work! Govt job no less...

And it's not limited to just this one incident. 

Seems it is now perfectly legal to discriminate against white people. They are telling us to tone down are superiority. 

Mind you, we aren't claiming superiority, they are assigning it to us. 

Edited by J

Posted (edited) · Report post

Saw that earlier this week from the guy in Seattle before Tucker picked it up.  He had screen shots of the training.  

Absolute insanity

Edited by jkrock

12.8%.....

Civil war? 

Be careful of what you wish for..... 

It would be very easy to end black oppression in the US if they keep pushing the issue with their rioting, looting, beatings, murder and demands. 

Good people will only stand for this for so long. 

20 mins ago, J said:

When do the discrimination lawsuits start? 

We are going to see proposals to tax white males to provide reparation monies to all those "mistreated" as a result of European exploration centuries ago.

As you can see me in my avatar I'm a purple cow and I'll soon be adding my species to the list of those seeking reparations from white guys like you.

You have been stealing our milk and turning us into hamburgers for decades.  Now we will get even.  Our movement started with Chick-Fil-A and now we are coming after you.

5 mins ago, J said:

12.8%.....

Civil war? 

Be careful of what you wish for..... 

It would be very easy to end black oppression in the US if they keep pushing the issue with their rioting, looting, beatings, murder and demands. 

Good people will only stand for this for so long. 

They will tolerate until they have nothing to loose.

When the debt problem comes home to roost it will start in earnest.

FOLKS were being oppressed by the European countries they left well after slavery was abolished ....the defund of the of the police department is just part of the game for reporations....Who are the slaves and where is the d n a that says you came from Africa and go to Africa to get your reparations WE DIDN'T SELL YOU OUT YOUR OWN TRIBES SOLD YOU TO THE TRADERS ....SO IT'S NOT ABOUT REPARATION IT'S ABOUT A CHECK.....22TRILLION DOLLARS IN PUBLIC ASSISTANCE AND BECAUSE SOME FOLKS CAN'T GET OUT OF THERE OWN WAY THEY WANT MORE.REMEMBER THE HOUSING PROJECTS,THEN THE GARDEN APARTMENTS ,ETC ETC ETC .We are the tax payers and if there's a govt job it should be filled by the most qualified...Not by the brother in law of the manager ....we the tax payers are getting screwd again....I'M SURE THAT THE HARD WORKING BLACK AMERICANS WILL GLADLY GIVE UP THEIR JOBS AND THEIR MONEY'S FOR REPARATIONS ......

Edited by Surf bomber

NYC Procurement rules, when you purchase an item for city government, you have to see if there is a minority vendor who can supply the same good or service. So what occurs the minority vendor purchases the item from the vendor, marks it up 10 percent and then sells it to the City Of NY. There is already reparations in place and the tax payer is paying for it. I chit you not...........

2 hours ago, Steve_in_PA said:

We are going to see proposals to tax white males to provide reparation monies to all those "mistreated" as a result of European exploration centuries ago.

As you can see me in my avatar I'm a purple cow and I'll soon be adding my species to the list of those seeking reparations from white guys like you.

You have been stealing our milk and turning us into hamburgers for decades.  Now we will get even.  Our movement started with Chick-Fil-A and now we are coming after you.

And they keep feeding the mob , now what happens when noting is left to feed them..........

15 mins ago, Flybyme said:

NYC Procurement rules, when you purchase an item for city government, you have to see if there is a minority vendor who can supply the same good or service. So what occurs the minority vendor purchases the item from the vendor, marks it up 10 percent and then sells it to the City Of NY. There is already reparations in place and the tax payer is paying for it. I chit you not...........

I got one better.

A rich white guy starts a business with his minority wife/family as owners.

Sets up cousins, aunts, the whole family up with different entities, all procuring government contracts for different services. Just janitorial services, paper towel supply, office paper and supply vendors, maintenance on city vehicles, huge contracts.

If there is an avenue to scam, some enterprising mind will find, and exploit it. All the minority contract mandate did was open up a new avenue to scam. It limited competition, instead of opening it.

4 mins ago, dena said:

I got one better.

A rich white guy starts a business with his minority wife/family as owners.

Sets up cousins, aunts, the whole family up with different entities, all procuring government contracts for different services. Just janitorial services, paper towel supply, office paper and supply vendors, maintenance on city vehicles, huge contracts.

If there is an avenue to scam, some enterprising mind will find, and exploit it. All the minority contract mandate did was open up a new avenue to scam. It limited competition, instead of opening it.

Bingo, best price should get the sale.