JaseB

Tropical Storm Fay

Rate this topic

70 posts in this topic

The storm had grown slightly stronger early Friday as it headed northward just offshore of the Delmarva Peninsula at 8 mph with top sustained winds of 45 mph, the National Hurricane Center reported.

TROPICAL SYSTEM LIKELY TO BRING HEAVY RAIN, WIND ALONG EAST COAST; SEVERE WEATHER IMPACTS MIDWEST

Fay is expected to make landfall Friday or Saturday and 3 to 5 inches of rain are expected with the possibility of flash flooding.

A tropical storm warning remains in effect from Cape May, New Jersey, to Watch Hill, Rhode Island

7 mins ago, Ditchbag said:

Bring on the rain damn near every thunderstorm that went by here missed us by mere feet multiple storms a day and they just passed us by.

even rain dont like you....

3 mins ago, MikeMc said:

I was getting back to my floor today after taking a couple days to drink heavily. Now, I can't. No place to cut the boards. :mad:

dumbass :rolleyes:

17 mins ago, Ditchbag said:

Bring on the rain damn near every thunderstorm that went by here missed us by mere feet multiple storms a day and they just passed us by.

Same here. We need a good drenching

24 mins ago, MikeMc said:

I was getting back to my floor today after taking a couple days to drink heavily. Now, I can't. No place to cut the boards. :mad:

Why do I have a feeling that if it wasn't raining, it would be sunny and too hot??