Any of you woke Libs boycotting Goya?

Rate this topic

jkrock

3 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

republicans NEVER boycott products...... right?

FWIW all I see are right wing victims in this thread whining,

have any lefties actually signed on to the alleged boycott?

All you saw here when you first came in was a bunch of guys not taking this that serious and joking around. You took it to full blown TDS...........

Edited by aae0130

“Shall not be infringed” was the “talk to the hand” of that period. (Me 2022)

Why would any sane person think that is is a good idea to boycott a company that provides a quality american made product, gainfully employs 4000 plus people, is a good corporate citizen, has never had any bad press or scandals flooding the news ( or at least I never heard any, maybe zak can cut and paste something) ?

I say boycott aoc, chrissy poo poo pants, julian castro, and all of the "social influencers" that are only good at tearing stuff down, and likely not created anything themselves 

50 mins ago, riggler said:

Why would any sane person think that is is a good idea to boycott a company that provides a quality american made product, gainfully employs 4000 plus people, is a good corporate citizen, has never had any bad press or scandals flooding the news ( or at least I never heard any, maybe zak can cut and paste something) ?

I say boycott aoc, chrissy poo poo pants, julian castro, and all of the "social influencers" that are only good at tearing stuff down, and likely not created anything themselves 

Those are Frank's peeps!

1 min ago, mybeach said:

I will make it a point to purchase more of their product.

Same here. Cans of beans are good larder food.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

This is still America your supposed to vote for ever you want with out fear of reprisal ....Pamela Harris said if you supported trump you will pay for it and she didn't mean taxes  an d now Goya and others....THIS IS WRONG AND BORDERING ON ILLEGAL.YOU CAN LOOK UP SUPPORTER S AND DO WHAT YOU WANT BUT TO HAVE POLITICIANS THROW IT IN YOUR FACE IS WRONG AND IT'S OFFENSIVE. SHE SHOULD BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY FROM OFFICE .A O C ALSO FOR HER BIG MOUTH...

If possible grab a can of beans or some other GOYA PRODUCT TO SHOW SUPPORT.I'M ALMOST SURE THE FAMILY THAT STARTED GOYA  CAME TO THIS  COUNTRY AND MADE THE AMERICAN DREAM .JUST NOT SURE OF THE YEAR .PERHAPS SOME FOLKS SHOULD LOOK AT GOYAS BUSINESS MODEL AND LRARN FROM IT

55 mins ago, stormy monday said:

Just bought 10 bottles of their ginger beer at Market Basket for dark & stormys. Can't let politics come between me and booze...

Goslings, or failing that Bundaberg.

Politicians and diapers should be changed often and regularly,  invariably for the same reason.

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
Attributed to Abraham Lincoln.

4 hours ago, riggler said:

Perfect example of the American dream, family owned business since 36 largest hispanic food company in US.

AOC makes me want to puke every time she opens her mouth. Like you said, never created anything, but constantly knocking. people who have. Her first act after getting elected was asking for a raise. :laugh: Complains about the one percenters all the time, so I went to the WSJ income calculator and it turns out, for latino women, thirty years old, and college educated, she's a one percenter. Real piece of **** in my book

If you are ugly you are ugly. Stop talking about inner beauty because we don't walk around with X-rays. ---   Robert Mugabe

18 mins ago, Shaky said:

Perfect example of the American dream, family owned business since 36 largest hispanic food company in US.

AOC makes me want to puke every time she opens her mouth. Like you said, never created anything, but constantly knocking. people who have. Her first act after getting elected was asking for a raise. :laugh: Complains about the one percenters all the time, so I went to the WSJ income calculator and it turns out, for latino women, thirty years old, and college educated, she's a one percenter. Real piece of **** in my book

She helped write Biden's economic plan released yesterday, but the progs here will tell you that she isn't a party leader and as no power.

Edited by jkrock

"mother Theresa was a POS"-fish'nmagician

4 hours ago, dena said:

Same here. Cans of beans are good larder food.

They make me fart, need to take Beano every time. 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson