jetty eddy

power pro line

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

Lots of fishing tackle is hard to find right now because of the virus in china, and the lack of warehouse staff in the US,But it is slowly coming back, call your local b&t they may have it available for in store re spool.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Just purchased 30# green moss, 300 yards, at Dicks last week and.....they spooled it!

PS tons of 150 yards spools too.

Edited by Racerx919

47 mins ago, Sudsy said:

Ew, why ??

So many better choices out there

Well. If its ebay or nothing. I'll take ebay. 

My time is worth way more than whatever dollars I may save driving to and fro looking for something that I want/need. 

I tried dicks in freehold because they said they had 1 left and I bought it online for store pic up. They didnt have it. I bought some suffix 832 online.

Sudsy, What line do most surfcasters use now. PP was the go to down my way.

1 min ago, jetty eddy said:

I tried dicks in freehold because they said they had 1 left and I bought it online for store pic up. They didnt have it. I bought some suffix 832 online.

Sudsy, What line do most surfcasters use now. PP was the go to down my way.

suffix is great...my 1st choice altho hard to find lately on Amazon in size/color                                                                                                                          

I've been fishing the Diawa J braid and still working on a large stash of origional Whiplash I bought around 10 years ago

Still haven't found a line i like more than that

2 spools with mystery break offs, lost custom wood. Forget it on conventional, you have to cut out a birds nest. 

Eff PP, I'll never touch it again

It is a strange conversation.  I've been using PP since it came out. Never had an issue with break offs. Tried the 832, jbraid, etc...always come back to PP. I dislike how sharp it is, always wear a glove or finger protector, but it has never failed