fishing bum wannabe

11’ 3-6 Shimano Tiralejo

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I have a 11’ 3-6 oz. It’s been user 4-5 times jigging the canal. Excellent, like new condition. $175 picked up only on the South Shore MA. I will throw in a couple of my 4 oz. canal cruiser topwater lures, built just for that rod and the canal.

ECC3D9CC-6199-4CF7-9355-F6EF75DF90CD.jpeg

Edited by fishing bum wannabe

Posted (edited) · Report post

The rod was declined in a message from peterf regarding my offer in the other thread

stating he purchased another rod.That thread should have been closed.

Edited by fishing bum wannabe

On 7/10/2020 at 3:15 PM, fishing bum wannabe said:

The rod was declined in a message from peterf regarding my offer in the other thread

stating he purchased another rod.That thread should have been closed.

The post is not closed and there is no response to you in your offer. If you had pm correspondence with Peterf where he told you that, therein lies why we don't allow pm dealings. Not trying to bust your stones here but the rules are clearly stated.

Dave C, you are attacking the wrong person. I made an offer on line, per the rules. PeterF responded by messaging instead of in the thread, on Thursday at 12:25 PM, "Thank you but I bought one thanks". I wasn't expecting him to reply that way, knowing that was inappropriate. I didn't reply to him, but based on his reply I figured he would be closing the thread. I decided to create a new thread to sell the rod. I didn't create the 2 original threads, one in the wrong forum, "plugs-want to sell", PeterF did. You left the one in "plugs-want to sell" threads open in the wrong forum after "moving it", so after posting to the thread in the "plugs-want to sell" I found your post and decided to repost in the correct thread. I have followed all the rules, I tried to make an offer, following the rules. When that failed I created my own thread and offered the rod to anyone. I have since withdrawn the offer to peterF. I have been on this site for 17 years, have bought and sold without issue dozens of times, have posted and created new threads 100s of times, and have followed the rules. Not sure what I should have done different with this, but I'm sure you will tell me.

8 hours ago, fishing bum wannabe said:

Dave C, you are attacking the wrong person. I made an offer on line, per the rules. PeterF responded by messaging instead of in the thread, on Thursday at 12:25 PM, "Thank you but I bought one thanks". I wasn't expecting him to reply that way, knowing that was inappropriate. I didn't reply to him, but based on his reply I figured he would be closing the thread. I decided to create a new thread to sell the rod. I didn't create the 2 original threads, one in the wrong forum, "plugs-want to sell", PeterF did. You left the one in "plugs-want to sell" threads open in the wrong forum after "moving it", so after posting to the thread in the "plugs-want to sell" I found your post and decided to repost in the correct thread. I have followed all the rules, I tried to make an offer, following the rules. When that failed I created my own thread and offered the rod to anyone. I have since withdrawn the offer to peterF. I have been on this site for 17 years, have bought and sold without issue dozens of times, have posted and created new threads 100s of times, and have followed the rules. Not sure what I should have done different with this, but I'm sure you will tell me.

Not attacking anyone.  I cannot be responsible for reading anyone's mind.  I simply stated that you needed to respond no longer available in that thread since he doesn't adhere to the rules very well-In order to cover yourself knowing that he pmed you instead of responding to you in public. That would have saved a lot of words here and that's what I stated in my first correspondence to you, to which you said the thread was closed.