drc

Butt hurt Harvard

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

Harvard goes to all online for the fall, while not lowering tuition...Then cries when the DHS says international students won't need their visas in that case and can go online from home. Makes sense to me. 

yep- if your not attending in the States- why should you be here on a Student Visa?

For the past years on line education was targeted to our Military personnel stationed over seas- If it's good enough for them it's good enough for the international student. 

Berkeley is leading the way to create a "fake" in-person course that the visa students can "take" which they think will get around this new rule. 

As for Harvard, I thought I heard yesterday that they will be virtual for this term and into the Spring of 2020. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

As an aside, this new rule isn’t really a new rule.  It’s the old rule, but the media and liberal colleges are up in arms because of Trump.

The trump administration relaxed the old rule for the pandemic back in April or March and are just reverting back to it for the fall

Foreign students could only take 3 credits online In a semester under their visa.  This is nothing new, but the lying media neglects to report that fact

Edited by jkrock

Now here is my chance to make up & get my Harvard degree , not finishing up at UCLA ( University Corner of Lenox Avenue ) was a disappointment .  

That's basically what they do anyway, according to my friends that went there.  At least in the early 2000's something like 85% of the students were graduating with an "A" average.