To The Dude That Took Pics of My Fish Tonight

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, the3fishheads said:

Pulled the hook out of jaw ( easy set) for me as well. My oral surgeon removed a tooth just like that. Pop. Done.

And Dan pinned it gental but good. 

You guys rock. I remember doing all that in the dark alone. Really miss it but I ain't no spring chicken no more. Least not by the number.

And God bless the dumplings. Mike said he could eat a 100.

Like this shot.

Screenshot_20200717-164757_Message+.jpg

Ya man we just we both spoiled . Sho Mia dumplings made from scratch one night , empanadas and Cubans the next , pulled pork and spinach sliders and more dumplings the next 

1 hour ago, Wire For Fire said:

Ya man we just we both spoiled . Sho Mia dumplings made from scratch one night , empanadas and Cubans the next , pulled pork and spinach sliders and more dumplings the next.  

Can I hang with u guys   i won't make it weird

Edited by PSegnatelli

On 7/12/2020 at 9:25 AM, hydraman said:

Yea man I thought it was much bigger at first but I realized I fowl hooked him soon after. I made quick work of him and send him back. It’s usually 80lb mono but I found some Fluro I when going thru my stuff this spring been using that. 30 lb big game green mono with a 80lb fluro Leader I got on sale years back on a newel 235. 

Those the same 235's I sold you years ago? Tanks, cant kill em.  Awesome.

3 hours ago, Wire For Fire said:

Ya man we just we both spoiled . Sho Mia dumplings made from scratch one night , empanadas and Cubans the next , pulled pork and spinach sliders and more dumplings the next 

I'm getting hungry!  Send me an invite and I will bring the beers! Promise not to reveal any spots. 

Edited by Tucker 63

1 hour ago, hydraman said:

Very nice hope everyone is safe. I’ll get out of NY one day. How do you like fishing Florida I’m sure a lot of your gear has changed.  

Same to you and your family.  Yeah tackle has changed.  Smaller plugs and more rubber.  Shorter rods where I am.  Picked up the fly rod as well.